Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I guess every fanbase has them..

uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Real Bear

Why I'm Going To Washington - Today, 09:28 AM
I've struggled with the decision to go up to see the game on Saturday given the...... uh....... "issues" we've had and the near certainty of a loss. Ultimately I've decided to go to support the kids who, unlike us, don't really have a choice to bail out and will be up there taking their best shot and representing Cal. They deserve our support and I'll be there to help add my voice.

But if I'm honest no small part of my decision is that if we can pull off the upset (I'll refrain from calling it a miracle) it would be one of the greatest games in Cal history. Not only would it mark a huge turning point for Sonny and the program but it would absolute crush the Huskies. This is a game they should win and win easily. But they've lost their last three games in a row by ever widening margins. ASU is not Stanford or Oregon and losing to them last week was a blow. But if the Huskies lose to a struggling Cal team at home I predict that the wheels will totally come off the bus and Sark and Tosh will get their just desserts at the end of this season. That would be so great to see that it's worth going despite the small chance it actually occurs.

So no, I'm not delusional, but I'm pretty clearly a bad person. God take pity on my soul, but let's crush the Dawgs!!!