Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Texans need to organize - to hell with the storm

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Whitney isn't the only Houston dead in the water.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    I don't want my donations or tax dollars going to help these people. It was their choice to live in an area that is susceptible to hurricanes and flooding. Why should I pay for their bad lifestyle choices?

Texans. Pull yourselves up by your bootsraps. Get a job and move somewhere else. Quit sucking off the non-natural disaster area working man's teet.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
    RedRocket said:

I don't want my donations or tax dollars going to help these people. It was their choice to live in an area that is susceptible to hurricanes and flooding. Why should I pay for their bad lifestyle choices?

Texans. Pull yourselves up by your bootsraps. Get a job and move somewhere else. Quit sucking off the non-natural disaster area working man's teet.

What part of the cuntry do you recommend in terms of being free of natural disasters?

RedRocket said:

What part of the cuntry do you recommend in terms of being free of natural disasters?
    Wyoming seems pretty safe.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,666 Standard Supporter
    RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

Until Yellowstone blows up in the mother of all seismic and volcanic explosions.

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

Until Yellowstone blows up in the mother of all seismic and volcanic explosions.
    Very low probability. Might be a liberal hoax anyways. If it happens I'll consult the Ted Cruz playbook.