Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck Dish

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

I'll be in the boonies this weekend (by that I mean I am dragging a fucking house behind me and still in cell service). What would be the best method of streaming the game from my phone?

Worst. Humblebrag. Ever.
    Mine was a quality humblebrag. Just putting that out there.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

If you have FS 1 on your provider you can download the Fox sports app on your phone and watch the fucking game

Congratulations on having a 150 year old man tell you how to do shit this century

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    2001400ex said:

I'll be in the boonies this weekend (by that I mean I am dragging a fucking house behind me and still in cell service). What would be the best method of streaming the game from my phone?

If you have At&T just get the DIRECTV Now. It's only $10 plus free HBO.
    Game will be on Fox Sports 1
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

I have AT&T and DirecTV. Some stations still require you to get their app and sign in. FOX is one of them in my experience
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

2001400ex said:

I have AT&T and DirecTV. Some stations still require you to get their app and sign in. FOX is one of them in my experience
    DIRECTV Now is their streaming service. It's like sling, Hulu VUE
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Worst. Humblebrag. Ever.
    Mine was a quality humblebrag. Just putting that out there.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    2001400ex said:

Check out reddit cfbstreams.

I've found streams on that site that even worked in the rural regions of Issan in Thailand and streamed it to my phone.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Hondo painting your house should not involve Earl Scheib! Or (since you're younger) Macco.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    2001400ex said:

I'll be in the boonies this weekend (by that I mean I am dragging a fucking house behind me and still in cell service). What would be the best method of streaming the game shitposting from my phone?

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

puncture a tire, call Discount tire and make sure it gets fixed on Saturday. Watch game with your boy friend and 2 dads