Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim may finally be right about some of us

2»

Comments

• Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301

If all goes according to the way it should, I may be rooting for the Crimson and Gray over the Purple and Gold for the first time in my life. Yes, I will be rooting for us to fail so that I can be right.

Despite the shitty funk the team is in right now there is little chance that they lose to Cal or Colorado (a loss to either would bring the guillotine down on Sark rather quickly). There is above a 50% chance they lose to both OSU and UCLA. That puts us at 6-5 going into the Apple Cup. By this point the recruiting class will be in shambles, the team will be a wreck, But I am not convinced that this program, currently addicted to mediocrity, will seek help unless they hit rock bottom.

So, staring down a 6-5 record going into the Apple Cup I will be rooting for Mike Leach's team to once again break the passing record and beat our ass up and down the field. The fear I have is that a win over WSU and a win over Navy or San Jose State in the Kraft Hunger Bowl will be seen as a "sign that the program is on the rise" and we will be rebuilding from the disaster of 2014 for years.

Undefeated the rest of the way or #gobears

And this is different from last year how? I wanted to lose for same reasons last year. A lot of good that did.
    yeah, but no one really GAF about what you wanted.
  • If all goes according to the way it should, I may be rooting for the Crimson and Gray over the Purple and Gold for the first time in my life. Yes, I will be rooting for us to fail so that I can be right.

Despite the shitty funk the team is in right now there is little chance that they lose to Cal or Colorado (a loss to either would bring the guillotine down on Sark rather quickly). There is above a 50% chance they lose to both OSU and UCLA. That puts us at 6-5 going into the Apple Cup. By this point the recruiting class will be in shambles, the team will be a wreck, But I am not convinced that this program, currently addicted to mediocrity, will seek help unless they hit rock bottom.

So, staring down a 6-5 record going into the Apple Cup I will be rooting for Mike Leach's team to once again break the passing record and beat our ass up and down the field. The fear I have is that a win over WSU and a win over Navy or San Jose State in the Kraft Hunger Bowl will be seen as a "sign that the program is on the rise" and we will be rebuilding from the disaster of 2014 for years.

Undefeated the rest of the way or #gobears

And this is different from last year how? I wanted to lose for same reasons last year. A lot of good that did.
    You are also all over the place. You said Sark should get an extension this year, said we'd win the North with a 5-4 record, even last week you said 2014 is Sark's year right after the ASU loss.