Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump's beautiful response to Houston

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,666 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

phineas said:

I'm not sure what the main stream media is covering but I was watching a youtube news broadcast last night featuring live streams of regular citizens rescuing stranded Texans all night via personal boats. Made me want to move to texas. Anything like this flood happens in seattle and we're doomed. No chance any of us pussies are out rescuing one another.

This. If you are ever in a natural disaster you better hope you are in the south. They may be dumb rednecks, but they are self reliant and have hair on their balls.
    Seattle's Tacoma's only natural disaster is going to be when Mt. Rainier erupts.

Ain't nobody surviving that shit. Self-reliant or not. So they can gay it up until that day hits.

Seattle will be an earthquake.
    It was implied. Simultaneous earthquake/eruption/seismic event. FYFMFE.

Actually, not FM because the guns and religion compound is way the fuck away from the epicenter.

Yellowstone. Well, that's another issue. But we'll (?) all be fucked on that one irregardless.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

phineas said:

I'm not sure what the main stream media is covering but I was watching a youtube news broadcast last night featuring live streams of regular citizens rescuing stranded Texans all night via personal boats. Made me want to move to texas. Anything like this flood happens in seattle and we're doomed. No chance any of us pussies are out rescuing one another.

This. If you are ever in a natural disaster you better hope you are in the south. They may be dumb rednecks, but they are self reliant and have hair on their balls.
    Seattle's Tacoma's only natural disaster is going to be when Mt. Rainier erupts.

Ain't nobody surviving that shit. Self-reliant or not. So they can gay it up until that day hits.

Seattle will be an earthquake.
    Either one will be great.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    So you're rooting for The Doom of Valyria basically.

Noyds
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited August 2017
    doogie said:

The most precious part of #Harvey is seeing Ted Cruz and those other fucks who fought like hell to block hurricane Sandy relief efforts now begging for taxpayer money to help Texas.

I'm reminded of what Samuel L. Jacksons character in the Hateful Eight did to the confederate general's son. That type of justice would fit this situation perfectly.

I thought the best was the Houston Mayor calling a press conference to denounce evacuation orders by the Governor to ensure he had enuff victims for the tee vee newscast
    Evacuation was not an option. WE (I'm from Houston) tried evacuating for Rita in 2005. More people died in their cars after 25 hours in traffic than have died so far in this storm.

Also RIP to my cat who died in the car.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,666 Standard Supporter

doogie said:

The most precious part of #Harvey is seeing Ted Cruz and those other fucks who fought like hell to block hurricane Sandy relief efforts now begging for taxpayer money to help Texas.

I'm reminded of what Samuel L. Jacksons character in the Hateful Eight did to the confederate general's son. That type of justice would fit this situation perfectly.

I thought the best was the Houston Mayor calling a press conference to denounce evacuation orders by the Governor to ensure he had enuff victims for the tee vee newscast
    Evacuation was not an option. WE (I'm from Houston) tried evacuating for Rita in 2005. More people died in their cars after 25 hours in traffic than have died so far in this storm.

Also RIP to my cat who died in the car.
    Flagged.

No pussy pics.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I know 5 families who evacuated. Evacuation was an option for smart people. Those waiting to be told? Not so much.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    doogie said:

I know 5 families who evacuated. Evacuation was an option for smart people. Those waiting to be told? Not so much.

My family also evacuated. Voluntary evacuation yes, mandatory evacuation no.