Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wind River

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,553 Swaye's Wigwam
Very good movie. Lots of #RezLife references, and it doesn't queef out the usual WhoDunnit conclusion. Jeremy Renner or whatever the fuck his name is has some corny moments, but overall does a nice job as the hunter/sniper the injuns know not to fuck with and the bad guys get owned by. The Indian chick who gets murdered is hot as well as the lead actress playing the dumb blonde FBI agent.

The "bad guy" reveal was pretty badass. The director wasn't fucking around with any of the violent scenes. Would recommend.

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    edited August 2017
    I'm always a bit skeptical of the super hot fbi agent trope but now that I think of it I dated a girl 5 or years ago who was graduating with 200k debt and a degree in history and her plan was to go into the FBI because after a certain amount of time her debt would be wiped out.

So maybe it isn't as ridiculous as it appears.

Then again, I'm pretty sure she became a hipster and moved to Austin to work in the apple store.

Cool story bitchfork

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,553 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm always a bit skeptical of the super hot fbi agent trope but now that I think of it I dated a girl 5 or years ago who was graduating with 200k debt and a degree in history and her plan was to go into the FBI because after a certain amount of time her debt would be wiped out.

Then again, I'm pretty sure she became a hipster and moved to Austin to work in the apple store.

Cool story bitchfork

lol losers, learn to have rich parents to pay for your UW degree.

Then again you could pay off an ASU or WSU degree working at the Apple Store just fine.
    haie said:

Cool story bitchfork

lol losers, learn to have rich parents to pay for your UW degree.

Then again you could pay off an ASU or WSU degree working at the Apple Store just fine.
    Hardy har har
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    Wind River was dope, shit escalated really, really quickly. The indian chick was way hotter than the agent.
    edited August 2017
    The FBI chick is super fucking hot in twin peaks.

But none of her pics do her justice.

I looked for like 5 mins.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I'd watch it, but right now I'm sitting back with a stone ipa, a joint, and watching my doog IT. I'm chill as fuck bro.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,553 Swaye's Wigwam

I'd watch it, but right now I'm sitting back with a stone ipa, a joint, and watching my doog IT. I'm chill as fuck bro.

I was chill at the time fuck face
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up inMaltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know
    haie said:

I'm so chill I just ordered Jimmy John's twice in the same day
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,091
    Was hoping to catch this one, HH reviews on point.