Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is there way that UW can get a real "big game" on their schedule on a regular basis?

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,730
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In fairness re: UWs only win ever against the duck dynasty...running up 70 points does get a little tiring lmafo!!11!! pump my gas ducks!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,715
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

uzi said:

The apple cup is often a joke, and I don't really care about beating WSU, I just expect it. Of course, I'm pissed if we lose to them, but I'm not that thrilled about beating little brother.

I tend to feel the same way about the rest of the Pac 12 North, now that the "bad years" are behind us.

I'm remembering back to how much I always like watching the Nebraska Colorado game that was always the day after Turkey Day (as far as I remember).

Can we get a game like that?

What if we and Miami agreed to a game, every year? That would be cool as fuck.

Within the Pac 12 North now, I think Stanford is my favorite rival.

This thread sucks.

Sorry.

Pump the breaks guy we have beat Oregon one year out of basically the last million and you are already tired of beating them?!
    Probably sick of beating the shit out of asu too.
    SI says Chip Kelly would be interested in ASU if (when) Graham fails this year. You should be rooting for 0-12
    Chip would be shitty at asu.

Doesn't he hate recruiting?

He'd be one of the people that believes asu is a "sleeping giant" and only his genius will wake it up.

Then go up against ucla, usc, Washington, and Oregon with lesser talent.

We all know how that ends.

See: every coach not named Frank kush.

Including Bruce snyder pumpy you geriatric fuck

• Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    uzi said:

The apple cup is often a joke, and I don't really care about beating WSU, I just expect it. Of course, I'm pissed if we lose to them, but I'm not that thrilled about beating little brother.

I tend to feel the same way about the rest of the Pac 12 North, now that the "bad years" are behind us.

I'm remembering back to how much I always like watching the Nebraska Colorado game that was always the day after Turkey Day (as far as I remember).

Can we get a game like that?

What if we and Miami agreed to a game, every year? That would be cool as fuck.

Within the Pac 12 North now, I think Stanford is my favorite rival.

This thread sucks.

Sorry.

Yes, the Pac 12 Championship game. The current setup favors a power 5 team with a weak schedule to make it into the playoffs with a simple conference championship win. No need to play tough out-of-conference games anymore.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,985
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    No. We are to far away. All the schools that do this are right next to eachother. (Or rich cunts).

No ones going across the country to play the same team everyother year.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,715
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    You guys act like you aren't even playing Rutgers this year
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You guys act like you aren't even playing Rutgers this year

We aren't. HTH.