Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just sold my Montana tickets

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    jecornel said:

I am not able to attend the montana game. I have two tickets free of charge.

Pm me if you want them.

You're still overcharging
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

I am more emotionally invested in this scrimmage than I could ever be for any non-marquee OOC opponent. I had a really shitty ex who's father was an uber booster of the Grizzlies and back in the dark days of the 2000's he would talk shit about how Montana would probably beat UW. I shrugged it off saying it would be fun to play the Grizz if we ever scheduled FCS. How times have changed and now I get my personal revenge game.

How was @ApostleOfGrizz's daughter anyway?
    She was strong on plow, but boring ultimately.
    I think I've been insulted. Well, actually I am going to this game...will probably pull for the Grizz if they can make a game of it.
    Such fag, AoG

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,299
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

I am more emotionally invested in this scrimmage than I could ever be for any non-marquee OOC opponent. I had a really shitty ex who's father was an uber booster of the Grizzlies and back in the dark days of the 2000's he would talk shit about how Montana would probably beat UW. I shrugged it off saying it would be fun to play the Grizz if we ever scheduled FCS. How times have changed and now I get my personal revenge game.

I think I've been insulted. Well, actually I am going to this game...will probably pull for the Grizz if they can make a game of it.
    No offense intended. But nothing, I mean nothing, is going to get in the way of a full plungering of the Grizz by half way through the 1st quarter. I have earned this sweet mental revenge.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

dnc said:

No offense intended. But nothing, I mean nothing, is going to get in the way of a full plungering of the Grizz by half way through the 1st quarter. I have earned this sweet mental revenge.
    if it was a GilbyHamKesian team maybe...or WSU playing. it should be over by halftime, especially opening game.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Skipping 1 game isn't the end of the world.

My experience has taught me that the home opener is always fun... regardless of opponent. But any other early season cupcake games (or scrimmages or whatever you want to call them) can get boring. Portland St. and Idaho last year... Illinois and Georgia St (which I skipped) in 2014... you get the point.

So I traded tickets with one of my buddies who got season tickets with me. I get to bring a +1 to the Montana game while he travels to UGA @ Norte Dame, he gets to bing a +1 to the Fresno St. game while I head out to LSU @ Miss St. to see an actually exciting game. SEC SEC SEC!!!!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,714
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    NEsnake12 said:

My experience has taught me that the home opener is always fun... regardless of opponent. But any other early season cupcake games (or scrimmages or whatever you want to call them) can get boring. Portland St. and Idaho last year... Illinois and Georgia St (which I skipped) in 2014... you get the point.

So I traded tickets with one of my buddies who got season tickets with me. I get to bring a +1 to the Montana game while he travels to UGA @ Norte Dame, he gets to bing a +1 to the Fresno St. game while I head out to LSU @ Miss St. to see an actually exciting game. SEC SEC SEC!!!!

+1?

Right.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

+1?

Right.
    Only one of my dads has season tickets. Now I can bring the other
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

FUCK THAT. I would go to every last fucking game if I lived in Seattle.

The first person I knew that skipped games for no reason was Kim.

I watch every fucking second of every fucking game.

If you spend 365 days/year on a message bored talking doogs and miss games that doesn't make you an anti-Doog, it makes you a fucking moron. It's fucking 50 hours a year.

Can't afford to go to Seattle 7 times a year?
    Sounds like he needs to stop by the mall for some financial advice from @CuntWaffle
    My doors in Lynnwood are always open. Best part is there is no cost just to have a conversation! Let's make sure you have a PLAN set in place!
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

FUCK THAT. I would go to every last fucking game if I lived in Seattle.

The first person I knew that skipped games for no reason was Kim.

I watch every fucking second of every fucking game.

If you spend 365 days/year on a message bored talking doogs and miss games that doesn't make you an anti-Doog, it makes you a fucking moron. It's fucking 50 hours a year.

Can't afford to go to Seattle 7 times a year?
    Sounds like he needs to stop by the mall for some financial advice from @CuntWaffle
    My doors in Lynnwood are always open. Best part is there is no cost just to have a conversation! Let's make sure you have a PLAN set in place!
    OK!