Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASU now believes they're coming of age

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
@DeLarry and I used to joke about Willingham's defenses making Heisman Trophy winners out of opposing QBs and running backs, even if they were 3rd stringers.

Now Sark has managed to make ASU fans believe that their program is coming of age.

arizonasports.com/59/1671352/A-program-coming-of-age

Comments

• ASU needs to realize they are UW's doppelganger meaning they are good at home and pretenders on the road.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,131 Founders Club
    I hope they lose out the rest of the way. Doogs are probably talking about that ASU team like it's the 91 Huskies.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    This first comment is awesome:

DevilsBeatScats wrote...
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    October 21, 2013 1:31 pm
    Here the media goes again and again. One win does not make a dynasty. My Devils could fall hard next Thursday night. It will be too cold for them. My Devils to not thrive under certain weather conditions ( too hot or cold, pressure, expectations, media hype, a top 25 ranking, consistency, leadership, etc.................. GO DEVILS, BEEFALOS & SEC (except the TA&M Faggies & Kentucky Wildscats)!
  • This first comment is awesome:

DevilsBeatScats wrote...
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    October 21, 2013 1:31 pm
    Here the media goes again and again. One win does not make a dynasty. My Devils could fall hard next Thursday night. It will be too cold for them. My Devils to not thrive under certain weather conditions ( too hot or cold, pressure, expectations, media hype, a top 25 ranking, consistency, leadership, etc.................. GO DEVILS, BEEFALOS & SEC (except the TA&M Faggies & Kentucky Wildscats)!

Sounds like an Arizona fan in disguise trying to make ASU fans look bad.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    If ASU fans think a home win over post 2001 UW is special, then they also deserve 0-12.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    They deserve 0 and forever if beating the Sarktastic UW is their definition of 'coming of age.'

Gilby would have prepared a better gameplan.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    ASU is awfully young with a coach in his second year of finding out how schizoid the Pac-12 is everywhere but Oregon.
  • They sound like our Doogs after we spanked Boise.

Btw would love if someone bumped Kim's thread about how Oregon is now scared.