Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alright fellas! Here ya go!!

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Too many to choose:
    - nebraska 1992
    - All I saw was purple
    - miami 2000
    - stanford 2016
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    1992: The high five from Dianke Smith's (55) dad after we beat Nebraska.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    First game in the new stadium vs Boise State. My buddy scores a parking pass in the parking garage UNDER the new stadium. We get there about 4 or 5 hours before kickoff. we get parked, spark up a couple blunts and hot box the shit out of the car. Pretty sure we are the first people to get baked in the new stadium.

After that, 2000 Miami when Santana Moss brings back the opening kick, gets laid the fuck out and fumbles - set the tone for the rest of the game. '03 (?) Apple Cup when Picket hits C Williams in the corner of the end zone - sheer pandemonium.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

First game in the new stadium vs Boise State. My buddy scores a parking pass in the parking garage UNDER the new stadium. We get there about 4 or 5 hours before kickoff. we get parked, spark up a couple blunts and hot box the shit out of the car. Pretty sure we are the first people to get baked in the new stadium.

After that, 2000 Miami when Santana Moss brings back the opening kick, gets laid the fuck out and fumbles - set the tone for the rest of the game. '03 (?) Apple Cup when Picket hits C Williams in the corner of the end zone - sheer pandemonium.

That's got to be worth a t-shirt or something
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

That's got to be worth a t-shirt or something
    Pretty sure I might also be the the only one to have bought both the HCH t-shirt and Make The Huskies Great Again hat.

Lucky for this shit hole I hate money and lead a miserable and pathetic life...
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Millennial doog: 2016 Stanford with my 2 dads brothers. All alums, but first time at a game together.

2003 applecup was probably my favorite previous to that.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sitting through every minute of the 2008 season.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2017
    phineas said:

I have no good memories of husky stadium. Never went to a game until after the willingham era. The asu game is the only game that sticks in my memory though, where we got butt fucked by some desert roamers in a torrential downpour. I don't remember much other than sitting down the whole time and leaving 5 pounds heavier because I was drenched. There was a nice rich old white guy sitting next to me who passed me his flask of whiskey. I guess that's my best memory, the nice old rich white guy.

Race is known for making youngsters happy. Except Tequila. He made him want to take the golves off.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

fuck talk about masochism
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Parking lot.. where the magic happens..
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Stanford 2016.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Foot tapped and gloryholed a random guy in the bathroom vs cal 2015. My 2 dads were proud.

empty quoting because thats my fav experience too
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    phineas said:

I have no good memories of husky stadium. Never went to a game until after the willingham era. The asu game is the only game that sticks in my memory though, where we got butt fucked by some desert roamers in a torrential downpour. I don't remember much other than sitting down the whole time and leaving 5 pounds heavier because I was drenched. There was a nice rich old white guy sitting next to me who passed me his flask of whiskey. I guess that's my best memory, the nice old rich white guy.

Did you get into his van?