Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The one Confederate officer's statue that can never go down

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
I will always defend the honor of Col. Angus. Not so sure about his brother and @puppylove_sugarsteel 's favorite Anal Angus.

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Off topic, but how does General Canby not get more pub? He is the only 4-star general to die in a war zone.

He died on such a shitty patch of Earth too. A real man would have scheduled the meeting in the Stronghold.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Off topic, but how does General Canby not get more pub? He is the only 4-star general to die in a war zone.

He died on such a shitty patch of Earth too. A real man would have scheduled the meeting in the Stronghold.

Who'd the thunk our only General the Injuns got was in California at the time?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

Mosster47 said:

Me. This place sucks.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

Me. This place sucks.
    LEAVE!