Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Did anybody else hear this on the honks?

At the very beginning they were talking about Don James and asked Baird how he was holding up

Baird: "I haven't really wrapped my brain around it yet. My wife just kept saying to me, 'You look like you need a hug' and she just kept giving me hugs to help me feel better"

Hugh: "oooh. Did it go any further than hugs? You could a milked that"

So if I'm getting this right, the first thing Hugh Millen says on the day they are honoring Don James is a joke about 80 year old Dick Baird using the death of Don James as an excuse to get his 80 year old wife to fuck him"

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174

At the very beginning they were talking about Don James and asked Baird how he was holding up

Baird: "I haven't really wrapped my brain around it yet. My wife just kept saying to me, 'You look like you need a hug' and she just kept giving me hugs to help me feel better"

So if I'm getting this right, the first thing Hugh Millen says on the day they are honoring Don James is a joke about 80 year old Dick Baird using the death of Don James as an excuse to get his 80 year old wife to fuck him

Yup... that is how I interpret that...
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I don't listen to the honks, the only time I listen is when they are weeping over another Steve Sarkisian failure
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

So if I'm getting this right, the first thing Hugh Millen says on the day they are honoring Don James is a joke about 80 year old Dick Baird using the death of Don James as an excuse to get his 80 year old wife to fuck him"

I haven't laughed this hard in a while!!!

Thanks
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Fucking hell, cringe worthy comments by Hugh.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

You'll have a better understanding of the Honks when you realize they're all developmentally stuck at about 15 years old.
  • DingaLingDingaLing Member Posts: 66
    dhdawg said:

I don't listen to the honks, the only time I listen is when they are weeping over another Steve Sarkisian failure

I don't understand. So you listen to them a lot?

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    To be fair:

Took the coonhound for a perspective fulfilling walk along the Cedar River to look at the Sockeye sexfest and hopped in the car at about 4. Flipped on the Honks for the first time in a long time. Baird and Hugh were giving their perspective on Gerbeding and DJ and the sanctions. Good stuff. Very candid and real. If they were that way every week I'd listen again

At one point Baird was talking about getting a call from DJ the morning after the 92 Rose Bowl when DJ told him they were National Champs. He said at first he thought he was in trouble because he was drinking tequila the night before. It was good shit.

Not as much of a hater as some; if they pulled their heads out of the ADs asses like that all the time it would be good radio.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,113
    Hugh said "shit" on the air, the awkwardness afterward made listening to the show worthwhile.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    People deal with death in many ways. Hugh chooses to yap some ass. Respect it. I wish I thought of it.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I am not a fan of Hugh, but it was an attempt at humor. It doesn't always need to be a sad, sob fest.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Grief is natures most powerful aphrodisiac.

Ask any cougar.