Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Barcelona terror attack thread

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,643 Founders Club
    That's what I thought
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Has anyone figured out his motivation?!

How long until cnn blames trump and Russia

It's always implied.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

the salad days of truck terrorism. Beware the coming of the bollards, mooselmanns
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited August 2017
    dnc said:

jecornel said:

Maybe it's time for Jesus to reappear and fix things?

Talk about keeping us waiting! It's almost been 3,000 years!!

I know you're being sarcastic but less than 2100 = / = almost 3000
    Ugh, I was thinking of the indian version of Christ. You know, the actual original story?

I stand corrected. My bad!
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

They just want their land back.

I can get behind this.
    fuck that. Now you're talking about MY ancestor-ducks.
    The Spanish Turks and Polish are the Mexicans of Europe
    Doner Kebab > Burrito
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Here is my problem with the drone program; we aren't scary anymore.

Trust me, we melt a fuck ton of brown people with our Reapers. Their kill efficiency is mind blowing. The reality is a ceiling fan quiet aircraft launching a Hellfire with a 9lb shaped charge warhead to kill a select few people is cheap and easy, but no one fears it.

An F-15/E Strike Eagle with two college grads rattling your ear drums from 3,000ft up loaded with 9ea. GBU-12's and 750 rounds of 20mm combat mix rolling around waiting for you to fuck up so they can flatten your neighborhood is fucking terrifying. One A-10 can take out an entire division.

IED's were a problem. We invented the time delay fuse and started melting them at their bomb workshops so they stopped setting IED's.

When you're fighting people with a Pre-K education efficiency doesn't scare anyone. A depleted uranium 30mm round going through a house, vaporizing everyone inside and sucking them out the 30mm hole on the other side of the wall gets results. Mk-84's loaded with WP pulling the lungs out of people 1,000 yards back into a cave scares people.

We need to go scare them back off of the porch again. Draw an inversion chart and you will see as we got softer they got bolder.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    jecornel said:

dnc said:

jecornel said:

Ugh, I was thinking of the indian version of Christ. You know, the actual original story?

Chindian*
    I agree about the doner kebabs.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Best thread of the off season.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Can't catch a break.

And men's college basketball teams from Oregon State, Clemson, Tulane, Arizona and Grand Canyon were in Barcelona at the time of the car attack, but all teams took to Twitter and said everyone was safe and accounted for.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

dnc said:

jecornel said:

FREE PUB
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Here is my problem with the drone program; we aren't scary anymore.

Trust me, we melt a fuck ton of brown people with our Reapers. Their kill efficiency is mind blowing. The reality is a ceiling fan quiet aircraft launching a Hellfire with a 9lb shaped charge warhead to kill a select few people is cheap and easy, but no one fears it.

An F-15/E Strike Eagle with two college grads rattling your ear drums from 3,000ft up loaded with 9ea. GBU-12's and 750 rounds of 20mm combat mix rolling around waiting for you to fuck up so they can flatten your neighborhood is fucking terrifying. One A-10 can take out an entire division.

IED's were a problem. We invented the time delay fuse and started melting them at their bomb workshops so they stopped setting IED's.

When you're fighting people with a Pre-K education efficiency doesn't scare anyone. A depleted uranium 30mm round going through a house, vaporizing everyone inside and sucking them out the 30mm hole on the other side of the wall gets results. Mk-84's loaded with WP pulling the lungs out of people 1,000 yards back into a cave scares people.

We need to go scare them back off of the porch again. Draw an inversion chart and you will see as we got softer they got bolder.

I was hard for the vast majority of this post.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

They just want their land back.

I can get behind this.
    fuck that. Now you're talking about MY ancestor-ducks.
    The Spanish Turks and Polish are the Mexicans of Europe
    Doner Kebab > Burrito
    Die.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2017
    We have to outlaw these assault vans and trucks! Who needs to carry tons of cargo? Who needs a high capacity fuel tank that allow long range killing?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Sledog said:

We have to outlaw these assault vans and trucks! Who needs to carry tons of cargo? Who needs a high capacity fuel tanks that allow long range killing?

I laughed.
    Told you. Happy time for truck terrorists is coming to an end. They're gonna have to alter their tactics.
    "It was practically bound to happen over here, especially after what happened in Nice," said Gabriel Rabarte, 50, a security guard at a shopping center just off the Ramblas. "They should have put some (bollards) there, or something."

Sledog said:

We have to outlaw these assault vans and trucks! Who needs to carry tons of cargo? Who needs a high capacity fuel tank that allow long range killing?

ooybe
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

ooybe
    Chinned for high capacity fuel tanks.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Sledog said:

It won't be long until the Lee Iacocca statues fall.
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

It won't be long until the Lee Iacocca statues fall.
    Lee Iacocca > Lee Pepsi