Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Compare and Contrast

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

One psychopath racist fuck killed someone. Hundreds of other racists were talking shit.

And one racist President of the United States supports them.
    I don't actually think Trump is racist, at least not anymore than your typical old, rich and white dude. He just realizes the racists are a big part of his base and he's unwilling to shit on them.

Troomps embrace of the alt right is more about power than it is about hate IMO.
    If only Trump has a well documented history of racism that goes back to the 1970s.

Kind of like the Clintons?
    She lost.

Only thing worse than a racist is a racist loser
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

The "counter-protesters" don't believe in Free Speech and routinely use violence to oppose it so fuck all of them. They don't respect the Constitution, so they embrace anarchy and aren't adult enough to hear ideas they don't agree with without losing their shit, attacking people and destroying shit.

What kind of pussy can't tolerate WORDS? Sticks and stones, boys and girls. If you can't handle that, you're un-American.

Any asshole can talk. That's the price of freedom. Want something else, move to Germany - where it all began.

Which side ran over their opposition with a car because they were pussies that couldn't tolerate words?
    They shot a Congressman a couple months ago and shot a guy last week. There is a long, long list of Leftist violence in the last year. That's why it's moronic you and others are freaking out by pointing out the simple fact that the left has been nutty violent.
    who did the candlelight vigil shoot again?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Just left the German consulate in LA.

Y'all don't know real Nazism until you've been in that place.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The "counter-protesters" don't believe in Free Speech and routinely use violence to oppose it so fuck all of them. They don't respect the Constitution, so they embrace anarchy and aren't adult enough to hear ideas they don't agree with without losing their shit, attacking people and destroying shit.

What kind of pussy can't tolerate WORDS? Sticks and stones, boys and girls. If you can't handle that, you're un-American.

Any asshole can talk. That's the price of freedom. Want something else, move to Germany - where it all began.

Which side ran over their opposition with a car because they were pussies that couldn't tolerate words?
    Neither "side." It was one man.

Your characterization of "side" is Identity Politics 101, and therein lies the problem.
    Thanks for the new material
  • Options

Just left the German consulate in LA.

Y'all don't know real Nazism until you've been in that place.

PAPIERT!
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

I remember when this bored would laugh at a candle light vigil

What's next - the ice bucket challenge?

I don't remember when hundreds of neo-Nazis held torchlight parades in college towns and killed people. At least not in my lifetime. This wasn't a Rachel Corry or Mumia Abu-Jamal leftist bullshit thing. This was a local woman peacefully protesting her town being paralyzed by racist fucks from out of town. One of them killed her in cold blood.

Mourning is appropriate.
    Come on. Nobody here was crying over Kate Steinle or the other victims of illegals that were on parade. Islamic terror is laughed at. People get killed every day. That's what facebook is for

false equivalency, all of it
    You mean like the initial post comparing the riots of a few days ago where 2 violent groups on opposite ends of the spectrum fought with a candle vigil?

Entering HondoFS territory...
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Man I hate Virgina Nazis
  • Options

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

I don't remember when hundreds of neo-Nazis held torchlight parades in college towns and killed people. At least not in my lifetime. This wasn't a Rachel Corry or Mumia Abu-Jamal leftist bullshit thing. This was a local woman peacefully protesting her town being paralyzed by racist fucks from out of town. One of them killed her in cold blood.

Mourning is appropriate.
    Come on. Nobody here was crying over Kate Steinle or the other victims of illegals that were on parade. Islamic terror is laughed at. People get killed every day. That's what facebook is for

You mean like the initial post comparing the riots of a few days ago where 2 violent groups on opposite ends of the spectrum fought with a candle vigil?

you're fucking unhinged

It was a torchlight parade. Everybody and his dog knows the message they were trying to send. Don't pretend otherwise.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Mourning is appropriate.

you're fucking unhinged

It was a torchlight parade. Everybody and his dog knows the message they were trying to send. Don't pretend otherwise.
    They are nutjobs, just like the guys that showed up decked out in black with baseball bats and soda cans filled with cement were nutjobs.

Why is that so difficult to accept?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOT3wDR7WZU&feature=youtu.be

Some other recent images of their "work"...

Nutjobs.

• Options
    So not "fine people" then?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

It's amazing watching a controversy be created from scratch and watching the lemmings latch on. Creating something completely out of nothing. This is the mind control I wish I had. Fair play to whoever is behind all this shit, I'm extremely envious

I wouldn't call a person's death in a terrorist attack nothing.
    So someone died for nothing. Guess that makes it all better. Great point boobs thanks.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

So not "fine people" then?

Honestly in the Antifa as in all nutjob groups I'm sure there are some generally good people that are getting caught up in the wrong group/environment and are completely misguided. I'm sure there are some that when they started they thought they were on the right side, and if you had asked them at that time if they would ever show up at a rally of nutjobs dressed in black with a bat ready to fight they would have laughed at you and said never. Yet 9 months and some bad choices later...

And yes, that does not mean there are not a lot of serious nutjobs mixed in that were always horrible people.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    9-11 jumper photos are a staple of this board

We have never cared about terror victims

If anyone does the bored goes lord of the flies on his ass
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Your characterization of "side" is Identity Politics 101, and therein lies the problem.
    Your refusal to call out actual Nazi violence for what it is sucks.
    Do I really need to "call out" a fucking NAZI? Isn't NAZI inherently enough?

How much fucking swaddling do you Millennial SJWs need?
  • Options

AZDuck said:

One psychopath racist fuck killed someone. Hundreds of other racists were talking shit.

Thing is, the psychopath racist fuck was part of the alt-right demonstration. Not just some dude that had a bunch of anti-Trump signs in his yard.

Believe me, if some Antifa faggot kills someone, we'll never hear the end of it. And one will and we won't. Because faux-victimization is part of the alt-right script.
    Faux-victimization is part of all the groups script. It's the world we live in.

The common sense aspect of putting your head down, getting to work, and doing the best you can has gone out the window.

For most people it isn't that hard, but all we see is the fighting and feuding because that's what sells for the media.
    none of this shit is new

• Options

Just like rape and mass shootings I am AGAINST Nazis!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Will you REMEMBER that rally?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You're only AGAINST Nazis? You sympathizer!! You're supposed to hate, beat, behead and disembowel them to show your virtue. Anything less and you're supporting them.
  • Options

Will you REMEMBER that rally?
    Absolutely. I made sure to let all my friends and family on Facebook know how I am getting SICK of this racist crap!