Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WSU Republican President James Allsup resigns after attending "United the Right" in Charlottesville

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Some of my favorite posters here are klassy kloseted Koogs.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Never break rule 1.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A real Wes Welker type of president
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

He brought his lunch pail to every College Republican film session.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

He brought his lunch pail to every College Republican film session.
    He's a pro's pro
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Never break rule 1.

I feel like being filmed is a whole level beyond rule 1.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I'm just proud of my fellow cuog doing the right thing. Where we at @ salemcoog?!?!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I'm just proud of my fellow cuog doing the right thing. Where we at @ salemcoog?!?!

@salemcoog's silence speaks volumes.
  • Options

I can't wait to see the Confederate Flag on the Space Needle during Apple Cup week

Another blick eye for my Kewgs.
    Damnit!!!!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2017

Yeah on a FB Coug groups many of them wanted him expelled from school and some arrested. And when I told them that they were acting just like the Nazis, they cried and blocked me. That Die Hard Cougs group just mostly needs to die. I don't agree with his views and wonder why he felt that he needed to go cross country to protest the removal of monuments that He has probably never seen and maybe never ever read about.

But He needed to step down from his post. And given the PC, SJW culture at college campuses, he'll probably be transferring due to the amount of harassment that he will receive. The kind of harassment that if were directed at a gay, woman or a minority that would get the harasser kicked out of school of course.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Yeah on a FB Coug groups many of them wanted him expelled from school and some arrested. And when I told them that they were acting just like the Nazis, they cried and blocked me. That Die Hard Cougs group just mostly needs to die. I don't agree with his views and wonder why he felt that he needed to go cross country to protest the removal of monuments that He has probably never seen and maybe never ever read about.

But He needed to step down from his post. And given the PC, SJW culture at college campuses, he'll probably be transferring due to the amount of harassment that he will receive. The kind of harassment that if were directed at a gay, woman or a minority that would get the harasser kicked out of school of course.
    He brought it on himself. He livestreamed himself at a white power rally unironically. If you're too stupid to see that's going to get your ass in hot water you've earned any harassment you get.
    Agree. If you don't want to get harassed for being a white supremacist, then don't be one.
    Or at least don't share live video of yourself at a rally.

Most of these guys maintain some level of plausible deniability. This dumbass threw all that out the window.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dflea said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

He brought it on himself. He livestreamed himself at a white power rally unironically. If you're too stupid to see that's going to get your ass in hot water you've earned any harassment you get.
    Agree. If you don't want to get harassed for being a white supremacist, then don't be one.
    Or at least don't share live video of yourself at a rally.

Most of these guys maintain some level of plausible deniability. This dumbass threw all that out the window.
    Well, he is a cuog. What the hell did you expect?