Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A win in which Pac OOC game will most help out CFP chances (i.e., S.O.S.)?

2»

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Write-In Option
    Montana vs. Huskie
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    Nebraska @ Oregon
    Pretty drecky lineup, only chose Nebraska because they are in a conference that has the most playoff contenders.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    A&M @ UCLA
    I'm sure will Luton will suck and get injured, but he wasn't exactly "castoff" by Idaho.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Nebraska @ Oregon
    Gladstone said:

If LA goes 2 and 0 against Texas it will put the Asian 12 on top

The we? need to Beat LA

If UW is healthy and Peterman is the man we think he is. He should run the fucking table next year.

The we? need to Beat LA

If UW is healthy and Peterman is the man we think he is. He should run the fucking table next year.
    Since the turn of the century only 3 teams have ran the table in the conference.

2004 USC
    2005 USC
    2010 Oregon

Maybe time to post less.
    @Gladstone why can't UW be part of that club? That's 3 teams in the last 16 years. Over 15% chance. Not an impossible task IMO. Conference is not that strong.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

The we? need to Beat LA

I'm still trying to get my mind around 12 Asians on top
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    Write-In Option
    89ute said:

Cal beating Ole Miss to prove the biggest dumpster fire in CFB isn't in the Pac 12 North.

You've got two dumpster fires in the North. OSU is Utah light. Taking a castoff QB from the Idaho Vandals is far more cuckworthy than taking your castoff.

Tough debate which team gets 0 conference wiins.
    All the more reason you need a bigger dumpster fire to steal people's attention away.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Flagged for no Bobcat vs Cuog option
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    I like Ole Miss in this one. Should be a great riot when the sons of the south meet the Berkeley Antifa squad
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

Cal beating Ole Miss to prove the biggest dumpster fire in CFB isn't in the Pac 12 North.

And yet Cal would still be too high.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    If you guys made it with one loss on your piss poor OOC last year, you'll make it this year with one loss and a P12CG win.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Write-In Option
    salemcoog said:

If you guys made it with one loss on your piss poor OOC last year, you'll make it this year with one loss and a P12CG win.

Nothing changed with us. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in Maltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    A&M @ UCLA

Gladstone said:

The we? need to Beat LA

The we? need to Beat LA

Since the turn of the century only 3 teams have ran the table in the conference.

2004 USC
    2005 USC
    2010 Oregon

Maybe time to post less.
    @Gladstone why can't UW be part of that club? That's 3 teams in the last 16 years. Over 15% chance. Not an impossible task IMO. Conference is not that strong.
    That's not how maff works.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    Write-In Option
    Msu vs pirates.

All the teams you listed suck no one will talk about them at the end of year except nd and texas. USC vs texas doesnt matter cauae texas is back.

Wazzu losing to fcs is always talked about more then those shit games.

Plus it helps our fire choate initiative. Gettibg him on as a consultant halfway through the year would be huge.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Boise State @ Kewgs
    Gladstone said:

The we? need to Beat LA

The we? need to Beat LA

2004 USC
    2005 USC
    2010 Oregon

Maybe time to post less.
    UW runs the conference last year if our coaches don't spend the week picking out which faggy patriotic uni to wear instead of preparing like '15.

Washington State College loses to Eastern at home and then came pretty close until UW. They cuog'd it in Boulder.

It's not a tough conference.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Nebraska @ Oregon
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

The we? need to Beat LA

The we? need to Beat LA

2004 USC
    2005 USC
    2010 Oregon

Maybe time to post less.
    That's not how maff works.
    Need to PM roaddawg to check my math