Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Brock basically called Sark and his team a bunch of pussies....

coming from one of the biggest pussies ever to suit up in the purple and purple (thank you Lambo you fucklardo), How can Sark get past this? Sark, pack up your wife and kids, sell your boat and get the hell out of town. I put faith in you and I got burned. No husky team in its 5th year should be unranked. That is the lowest a 5th-year team can sink. You'd be fired at ANY school in the country already (that has winning aspirations anyway ). I'm upset Sark, you've hurt my feelings!

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

coming from one of the biggest pussies ever to suit up in the purple and purple (thank you Lambo you fucklardo), How can Sark get past this? Sark, pack up your wife and kids, sell your boat and get the hell out of town. I put faith in you and I got burned. No husky team in its 5th year should be unranked. That is the lowest a 5th-year team can sink. You'd be fired at ANY school in the country already (that has winning aspirations anyway). I'm upset Sark, you've hurt my feelings!

This is why 7 is fine for him this year. There is no incentive to fire him. Attendance is still high, and with the TV revenue, UW football can still support the other sports. Basically, you need to see a drop in attendance before the administration will do anything. Sorry to say it guys, but the button is pushed by the fans actions.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

coming from one of the biggest pussies ever to suit up in the purple and purple (thank you Lambo you fucklardo), How can Sark get past this? Sark, pack up your wife and kids, sell your boat and get the hell out of town. I put faith in you and I got burned. No husky team in its 5th year should be unranked. That is the lowest a 5th-year team can sink. You'd be fired at ANY school in the country already (that has winning aspirations anyway ). I'm upset Sark, you've hurt my feelings!

I thought you liked Lambo?

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

coming from one of the biggest pussies ever to suit up in the purple and purple (thank you Lambo you fucklardo), How can Sark get past this? Sark, pack up your wife and kids, sell your boat and get the hell out of town. I put faith in you and I got burned. No husky team in its 5th year should be unranked. That is the lowest a 5th-year team can sink. You'd be fired at ANY school in the country already (that has winning aspirations anyway). I'm upset Sark, you've hurt my feelings!

This is why 7 is fine for him this year. There is no incentive to fire him. Attendance is still high, and with the TV revenue, UW football can still support the other sports. Basically, you need to see a drop in attendance before the administration will do anything. Sorry to say it guys, but the button is pushed by the fans actions.
    FO,GB
  • coming from one of the biggest pussies ever to suit up in the purple and purple (thank you Lambo you fucklardo), How can Sark get past this? Sark, pack up your wife and kids, sell your boat and get the hell out of town. I put faith in you and I got burned. No husky team in its 5th year should be unranked. That is the lowest a 5th-year team can sink. You'd be fired at ANY school in the country already (that has winning aspirations anyway ). I'm upset Sark, you've hurt my feelings!

I thought you liked Lambo?

He's all over the fucking place. He likes Lambo one day, hates him the next. Claims he lost support for Sark yet in another post is bragging how he knew Sark sucked two years ago.

Shit a Schizophreniac is more stable than PuppyLoveSugarSteel.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I called for Sarks head on dawgman his 2nd year, also the 1st day i came here. I remember the backlash from Race, Timer, Damone and every single fuck here. Lets not distort the facts Race. Much like you did Pete his 2nd year.

Kinda got your tiger ass by the tail Race.