Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Aliotti is the biggest dick in college football this week

When has a coach EVER bitched about the losing team running up the score? How about the 60 Oregon put up, every week, against every team.

What the fuck is wrong with the losing team throwing the ball, down by 3 or 30? Aliotti complained because it was against Oregon's 2nd-3rd team. WTF? I've NEVER heard a complaint like this before. How about Oregon scoring 60 on Tennessee? Was that necessary you hypocitical fuck? Now I hope Oregon loses even more. I thought Oregon got buttfucked in the BCS rankings. Now I think they deserve it. Fuck you Aliotti, fuck you Oregon and fuck all your herpes-ridden hillbilly fans.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited October 2013
    I agree. My response would have been to put our starters back in the game and hung 100 on the cougs. I would have gone for 2, blitzed, and ran hurry up and thrown in a reverse with Addison just to prove a point to Leach. Then when the final score was 101-31, and Coogs complained, we could have been classy and said, "Blame your coach. If Leach wants to play to the final whistle so will we" I would made sure Mariota threw for over 500 yards and rushed for over 200.

I don't get what Aliotti was so upset about? I'm guessing it was the yardage and points his defense gave up. From a coaching standpoint, I would think it would be better experience for your 2's and 3's to go against WSU's first team offense. Aliotta sounds like a dry cunt complaining about something like this after a blowout win.

I could see why he was concerned. Oregon has Florida St. sniffing up their butt and style points could be critical for the Coaches and Harris polls. However, it's still no excuse. If style points are important, then take care of business and run up the damn score. If teams refuse to wave the white flag, go full Carthage on them. Destroy them, take their pride, and make sure every ounce of dignity is stripped from them. We need to stop acting like Eugenians and start acting like New Yorkers.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Just when I was loosing my hatred for the Ducks, Alliotti went cheswick and order hath been restored. Thanks Nick!
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

I agree. My response would have been to put our starters back in the game and hung 100 on the cougs. I would have gone for 2, blitzed, and ran hurry up and thrown in a reverse with Addison just to prove a point to Leach. Then when the final score was 101-31, and Coogs complained, we could have been classy and said, "Blame your coach. If Leach wants to play to the final whistle so will we" I would made sure Mariota threw for over 500 yards and rushed for over 200.

And if any of the starters got season ending injuries? Maybe that's why you're on a message board and not coaching...

And if any of the starters got season ending injuries? Maybe that's why you're on a message board and not coaching...
    If you're not willing to risk injury, then you shouldn't bitch about Leach leaving his starters in. That's the point. You have choices. Allow Leach to make scores late, and make it look closer, or risk injury while keeping him from doing that. Either way, you don't bitch about it, because you have complete control over the situation.
  • I think this just proves that Aliotti is a gambler. I'd check into his background.

Why else would he get mad?

I think this just proves that Aliotti is a gambler. I'd check into his background.

Then he's an idiot for not putting his starters back in. Unless he was only gambling Sven's $20.00, and was more irritated than upset at the result.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    That was fucking pathetic by Nick.

They pay him to defend for 60 minutes, STFU and do your job.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    He's worried about FSU and a degenerate gambler
  • I think this just proves that Aliotti is a gambler. I'd check into his background.

Then he's an idiot for not putting his starters back in. Unless he was only gambling Sven's $20.00, and was more irritated than upset at the result.
    What if Helfrich the head coach took the points and bet on WSU. Thus he has the final say?

I'd be pretty pissed off too if I was Aliotti.