Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Message to Newcomers

Comments

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I heard the new guy was young
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

If you weren't such a lifeless cunt with millions of worthless posts I'd take the time to down vote your tripe. You really need to get more than just a match and a lighter and put an end to yourself, seriously.

Bump.
    Sorry I offended your liberal Seattle sensitivities by rudely pointing out the true nature of our enemies and posting a photo of a raghead as a pig. Yeah I went over the top but you went over the top pussy. Hate speech? Fuck off. These people would laugh their asses off at this kind of liberal caring about their feelings and offending them by 'hate speech.' Then they would behead you without giving it a second thought. Get your shit straight. Hate speech is praising the Sep 11 terrorists in the Palestinian streets. Hate speech is calling for the destruction of a nation or a people in your 'constitutional' charter. I don't give a fuck about offending these motherfuckers. But I'll reign it in a bit since you cried to Derek about it. Did you cry to your mommy when the bullies in the schoolyard stole your lunch money and stepped on your glasses? Fucking bitch.
    Even though I'm a Progressive now and thus find your intolerant, hate-filled rant abhorrent, I must applaud your passion.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,601
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Passion is a good addition to the forum
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jecornel said:

Disagree.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I prolly should mention that passion is an alright dude
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I prolly should mention that passion is an alright dude

How so?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Given a little time, you'll "get it" and really come to enjoy this place.

Passion has been posting here for a while and still doesn't get it.

Always about the blacks, cockus?

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

If you weren't such a lifeless cunt with millions of worthless posts I'd take the time to down vote your tripe. You really need to get more than just a match and a lighter and put an end to yourself, seriously.

Bump.
    Sorry I offended your liberal Seattle sensitivities by rudely pointing out the true nature of our enemies and posting a photo of a raghead as a pig. Yeah I went over the top but you went over the top pussy. Hate speech? Fuck off. These people would laugh their asses off at this kind of liberal caring about their feelings and offending them by 'hate speech.' Then they would behead you without giving it a second thought. Get your shit straight. Hate speech is praising the Sep 11 terrorists in the Palestinian streets. Hate speech is calling for the destruction of a nation or a people in your 'constitutional' charter. I don't give a fuck about offending these motherfuckers. But I'll reign it in a bit since you cried to Derek about it. Did you cry to your mommy when the bullies in the schoolyard stole your lunch money and stepped on your glasses? Fucking bitch.
    Sounds about right
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

Passion is subtraction by addition

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

jecornel said:

I enjoy flagging his poasts, especially the ones that are logical, popular and make sense, because it pisses him off and sometimes I get pm's like this one: "Hey fat ass. Not sure what your deal is, but there is nothing more pathetic than hanging around another team's website. Get a life, loser."
    Sounds about right
  • Options
    MotherLoveDoogMotherLoveDoog Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic
    Hi guys! Go UDub!
  • Options
    Mr_PetermanMr_Peterman Unconfirmed Posts: 309
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

Hi guys! Go UDub!

OBK will find your picture dreamy, can you PM him with your digits? He loves tramp stamps on fit guys.