Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This isn't right

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
Just heard on NPR Guam residents have all received a two page tip sheet on how to survive a nuclear blast.

Also heard on NPR NKOR Nuke missles can reach Seattle. Checked my inbox, mailbox, NOTHING! Means only one thing... Trump HATES Seattle and want's us all to suffer the full fury of #NKORNUKES

#TrumpsKatrina

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Just heard on NPR Guam residents have all received a two page tip sheet on how to survive a nuclear blast.

Also heard on NPR NKOR Nuke missles can reach Seattle. Checked my inbox, mailbox, NOTHING! Means only one thing... Trump HATES Seattle and want's us all to suffer the full fury of #NKORNUKES

#TrumpsKatrina

Explain the issue here, por favor.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    How are we to survive #NKORNUKES without a tip sheet? and why is #TRUMP withholding them?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

How are we to survive #NKORNUKES without a tip sheet? and why is #TRUMP withholding them?

You already answered your own question:

Trump HATES Seattle
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I also heard Trump is coming to Seattle and it will cost Taxpayers $300,000.00 per day.

Maybe he''s delivering the tip sheets?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    In no way could our Missile Defense Agency take out a regional ballistic missile that doesn't even go into orbit before it got to the west coast. Nope, no way. I mean it would be on radar the whole time. They just couldn't track it. Our alert jets in PDX each loaded with four AIM-120c's that all have HARM couldn't get to them 100 miles out either.

Yep, Seattle it toast. We just couldn't stop these 1959 era missiles with a 45+ minute lead time.

Goodbye coffee town.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

I also heard Trump is coming to Seattle and it will cost Taxpayers $300,000.00 per day.

Maybe he''s delivering the tip sheets?

Yore such a donkey.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    Hopefully NK nukes Seattle during the Rutgers game so we can keep the football team and just lose the doogs...