Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Meaningless NFL draft related FREE PUB

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
NOGAFA Todd McShay but he has some of his positional preseason draft ranks up and a few of our? defensive Dawgs are looking good to make some of that sweet CTE cash after Montlake.

Azeem is the #1 ranked ILB and a projected day 2 pick
Keishawn is the #3 ranked OLB (WTF?)
Vita is the #3 ranked DT
Greg Gaines continues to be a victim of rampant anti whititism and is unranked.

Vita TOO LOW

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

Vita is fucking great, but I honest to REAL God think Gaines has more of an effect than he does. Gaines is an absolute monster. I hate everything.

This is good though. Maybe he will come back.

Agree Gaines was the better player last year. I think from the NFL perspective Vita being higher ranked makes sense because I think Vea will be a better pass rusher at the next level and inside pass rush is one of the hardest things to find. But Gaines should still be top 10 as a run stuffer, and the gap in attention between Vea and Gaines at the current level is indefensible. And that's not knock on Vea, I'd have his babies if you ever left me. But Gaines is a monster.

Gaines coming back in 2018 feels too good to be true, but I didn't think we'd get Victor back this year.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Vita has higher ceiling, NFL GMs eat that shit up
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Sounds like you give a fuck
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Sounds like you give a fuck

Many fucks. I hate to see an oppressed country man-horse not given a fair shot in life.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Yeah, I can see that. He's taller, etc. But on our DL I would take Gaines over Vea if I had to pick.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Vea is way too low. I'm glad they are realizing how good Bierria is.

Gaines will be a 2nd round/1st round pick by the end of the year. Last year he was overshadowed by the secondary and Vea since he is a 350 lb athletic freak.
  • Tripper_JohnsonTripper_Johnson Member Posts: 200

What about his floor though?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

What about his floor though?
    NFL GMs are legally retarded so they don't think about floors. Like the fucking Seahawks with their second round pick this year.