Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

RV's out; "Vehicular Residences" in

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
edited August 2017 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Willing to sacrifice Seattle in the name of peace #Norks
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club

Willing to sacrifice Seattle in the name of peace #Norks

I thought the same thing, but didn't have to cajones to say it.

At least, Husky Stadium will be safe if their targeting is accurate. Well outside of the blast radius for a Hiroshima/Nagasaki strength gadget.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    LA has room for another team

The Washington Huskies of Anaheim
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited August 2017
    It's working great in Portland!!!

Street Needle counts have never been higher.
    City determined recently that it was costing $1750 per RV per month to set up "safe" parking lots. Fuck, you can still rent someone an ok 1 bedroom apartment a month for that amount of money. To me this issue isn't even about liberal vs conservative anymore, rather, it's sanity vs insanity and our city council is clearly the latter.

How do the folk in Salem feel about their bum problem @salemcoog ? I seem them a lot down by the river when I'm there (about 2- 3 times a year).
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

City determined recently that it was costing $1750 per RV per month to set up "safe" parking lots. Fuck, you can still rent someone an ok 1 bedroom apartment a month for that amount of money. To me this issue isn't even about liberal vs conservative anymore, rather, it's sanity vs insanity and our city council is clearly the latter.

How do the folk in Salem feel about their bum problem @salemcoog ? I seem them a lot down by the river when I'm there (about 2- 3 times a year).

No. It's still about liberal versus sanity.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    salemcoog said:

It's working great in Portland!!!

Street Needle counts have never been higher.

Space Needle vs. Street Needle
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited August 2017

We prefer to call them the West Salem Wildlife. But Salem doesn't allow RV's to set up shop on our streets though which is why they are by the river. Also the Mission is downtown as well.

Disagree. The right in this cuntry has gone insane as well. Depends on the policy issue in question in terms of which ideology is more insane.
    Well how about non religious right. Don't like those super religious weirdos.

Honestly I used to be called a moderate.

Now apparently I'm hardcore alt right because I think there are two genders and didn't vote for Hillary.
    I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. - Some Senator from Arizona
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    edited August 2017

Disagree. The right in this cuntry has gone insane as well. Depends on the policy issue in question in terms of which ideology is more insane.

Now apparently I'm hardcore alt right because I think there are two genders and didn't vote for Hillary.
    Anyone who doesn't follow the SJW fag agenda and support Bowel Movement Lives Matter, 7,000 genders, & physically inept women fire fighters/cops getting a pass on their physical strength tests is pretty much considered alt right now by these idiots.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Anyone who doesn't follow the SJW fag agenda and support Bowel Movement Lives Matter, 7,000 genders, & physically inept women fire fighters/cops getting a pass on their physical strength tests is pretty much considered alt right now by these idiots.
    This.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,500 Founders Club

The San Diego Huskies!

The San Diego Huskies!
    On of my all time favorite Dawgs and a San Diego Husky!
    Brilliant! We should all start dumping our garbage in front of their homes too. Maybe pinch a loaf on a council members lawn or two.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    If this actually happens then I would almost root for this shitty RV legislation to pass just to watch the council members suffer and eat crow.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    All the RVs Vehicular Residences *donated* to councilmens councilpersons streets should be decorated in Sonics bumper stickers and other memorabilia.