Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Character builds Champions.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Showing your buddies nudes that a girl sent you is a crime now?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

You didn't read the article, did you?
    Swaye said:

It's really asking a lot to get a messican to read anything, much less in English.
    I'm not Mexican anymore. I'm over it.

My new cousins kept asking to borrow my ssn and whenever I went to get food people started talking to me in Spanish.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,992 Founders Club
    Look I know we are now into a 2 year drought of winning the Men's Crew Natty and Mike's seat is getting warm; but for fuck's sake what are we? doing recruiting these non-OKG, meat heads in pursuit of winning above all else. This kind of stupid shit would never have happened in my day.

Ah I did now.

The point still stands.

How are you supposed to get high fives from your Bros without showing pics of you banging the girl?

You of all people should know better.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    edited August 2017
    Swaye said:

It's really asking a lot to get a messican to read anything, much less in English Engrish.
    FTFY. Also, making joaks about the Mexicans, who are invading our cuntry and effective lives!, is not at all funny, even coming from a drunk 'no-dot' Indian.

Swaye said:

It's really asking a lot to get a messican to read anything, much less in English.
    I'm not Mexican anymore.
    You never were you fucking poazer.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

It's really asking a lot to get a messican to read anything, much less in English Engrish.
    FTFY. Also, making joaks about the Mexicans, who are invading our cuntry and effective lives!, is not at all funny, even coming from a drunk 'no-dot' Indian.
    Disagree.

Messicans at Home Depot is always funny.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Swaye said:

So now it's dot vs. no-dot? You think Feathers are just gonna stand by and watch that happen?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    doogie said:

Swaye said:

So now it's dot vs. no-dot? You think Feathers are just gonna stand by and watch that happen?
    you know when you're not hotlinking bullshit politics you're a pretty funny guy
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Anyone have the link? Asking for a friend.
    doogie said:

Swaye said:

don't kid yersefl: the tribe revoked @Swaye 's feather privileges years ago for behavior unbecoming a tribe member. in response, he went on yet another bender.

dot/no-dot is really the only always-applicable distinction.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

doogie said:

Swaye said:

don't kid yersefl: the tribe revoked @Swaye 's feather privileges years ago for behavior unbecoming a tribe member. in response, he went on yet another bender.

You know how fucked up you have to be to get off the res?
    Swaye said:

doogie said:

Swaye said:

I'm pretty sure their primary hobby is sniffing gasoline all day.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

doogie said:

Swaye said:

@ShermanAlexieDawg, true?