Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW with and without Don James

One stat comparison reveals how hopelessly feeble and and derelict the UW upper campus has been with respect to its support of the football program.

Don James' record as WA HC was 153-57-2. Since then, the WA record is 125-122-1.

Sark is perfect for the NWO (new WA order). Mediocrity masquerading as the "right way."

Why the fuck the upper campus wants to excel in academics, federally funded research, and numerous other public university achievements, but have only a middling football program is beyond belief.

I am grateful to UW for my baccalaureate and graduate degrees. But, reflection on James' legacy, occasioned by the timing of his death relative to the desert disaster the night before, shows how far astray this program has gone and how seemingly far it has to go to get to elite status again.

If Sark is not fired between now and next season, I may be done with WA football; I may also be done with the UW. Very disappointed by present state of Husky football.

Comments