Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Muslims demand an end to Oktoberfest

13»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Muslim terrorism today is the result of (1) ignorant recreation of the post WWI Ottoman Empire by the allies that did not respect at alll cultural or religious (Shia v Sunni) divides, (2) imposition of Israel in 1948 in spite of virulent Arab and Muslim opposition, (3) persistent US military presence in the Arab and Muslim world along with its collaboration with corrupt regimes in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq and Iran, and (4) religious Muslim despots instilling warped and murderous doctrines into a gullible and hopeless generation of young people animated to kill by the aforementioned issues.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

AZDuck murders another joke. And so it goes.

fair poont. I can be AZpergersDuck sometimes.

@salemcoog

My body count isn't as good as @Swaye, but don't think that I'm a fan of the Musselmanns
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Muslim terrorism today is the result of (1) ignorant recreation of the post WWI Ottoman Empire by the allies that did not respect at alll cultural or religious (Shia v Sunni) divides, (2) imposition of Israel in 1948 in spite of virulent Arab and Muslim opposition, (3) persistent US military presence in the Arab and Muslim world along with its collaboration with corrupt regimes in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq and Iran, and (4) religious Muslim despots instilling warped and murderous doctrines into a gullible and hopeless generation of young people animated to kill by the aforementioned issues.

No No No...It's all about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2VNxmn0lNA
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2017

So it's a white man problem.

Yawn.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

So it's a white man problem.

Yawn.
    Never ends with these people

I'm sure the fact that they are all inbred, dumb and ugly as fuck, and smell like shit is whiteys fault too.

Kind of ironic they invented soap.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

Whoosh bait. Allahu Oktobar!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

@salemcoog

My body count isn't as good as @Swaye, but don't think that I'm a fan of the Musselmanns
    Yeah, but to be fair, you had to do your Allah reunions up close and personal, one at a time. I did mine from 5,000 feet, and took them out by the bushel. All praise JDAM's.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,117 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Here's da ting. The Musselmann isn't the issue dude.

Of course not, It's hate fueled by Western oppression. Before we supported Israel and the Shah and the Saudi's, the moslem world was as peaceful as a babbling brook on a warm Summer day.
    We shouldn't demean Muslim contributions to world history.
    That's dumb. I like to act like rape, pillage and burning wasn't SOP for pretty much every army ever up until the 19th Century. That's what I like to do.

Here's some propaganda I found on the Internet which is generally truthful:

A better question would be to ask

Total B.S. Invented soap but never used it?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,878 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

Ew Ew Ew....I know

Because the whole spirit of their religion condemns it.

Seems to be contradicted by their religion's first 500-600 years. Try again.
    Allah just needed more time to get his own spirits in there
    Threadwinner.
    AZDuck said:

@salemcoog

You could have fooled me, while I thank you for your service, you sound more conscientious objector than Moslem slayer.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

@salemcoog

You could have fooled me, while I thank you for your service, you sound more conscientious objector than Moslem slayer.
    you got me all wrong, fren
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

@salemcoog

you got me all wrong, fren
    Maybe so. but one could see how one could come to such a conclusion.