Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

RIP PeterNorthDawg

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Banned from Doogman.

I didn't call anyone names or disrespect anyone. Every critical post I made began with "Respectfully."

Fuck you Kim. You haven't seen the last of me. Someday I'll reconfigure my IP and be reincarnated as RandySpearsDawg or MeatSpinDawg.

They pulled the same shit on me a few weeks ago. I didn't break any rules but there is no accountability there. They can do whatever the fuck they want. I have been reincarnated as bark4sark
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    If Woody was actually tall enough, he could rest his barely descended nutsuck on either Kim's or Fat Fuck Fetters' heads.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Doogman doesn't censor anyone though.
    Who is SieteWs on doogman?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    I figured Damon for the spanish 7
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I figured Mik Dabone for the spanish 7

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Sad day. PND was a besty on DM.c.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    dnc said:

I figured Mik Dabone for the spanish 7

Is he related to Dale Dabone?
    chuck said:

Kim gets emails.

Nice work PND. I'll miss you. Maybe I'll get pissed enough to join you. Never have earned so much as a timeout. I'm kind of a pussy like that.

Seriously though, this is the worst case yet of banning a dissenter simply for dissenting. Never have seen you violate any of the rules there. I seems like a lot of people here worked pretty hard to get the boot but I don't see it this time. Fucking little tyrant.

It was really easy to get banned there back in the day. Multiple screen names and occasional links to citrus.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Kim gets emails.

Nice work PND. I'll miss you. Maybe I'll get pissed enough to join you. Never have earned so much as a timeout. I'm kind of a pussy like that.

Seriously though, this is the worst case yet of banning a dissenter simply for dissenting. Never have seen you violate any of the rules there. I seems like a lot of people here worked pretty hard to get the boot but I don't see it this time. Fucking little tyrant.

It was really easy to get banned there back in the day. Multiple screen names and occasional links to citrus.
    Easy...sure. I always had the impression you were doing it on purpose though. Someone asked about you once and one of the mod fags said you were reporting dozens (or maybe it was hundreds) of posts to annoy them. I thought it was funny as shit.
    HillsburritoDawg was a doogman legend I understand. Staff true?!??
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Kim gets emails.

Easy...sure. I always had the impression you were doing it on purpose though. Someone asked about you once and one of the mod fags said you were reporting dozens (or maybe it was hundreds) of posts to annoy them. I thought it was funny as shit.
    Actually I was nominating POTDs. That made a lot of work for Kim apparently...even though he could have just ignored it.
  • Kim being so overly sensitive tells me it's true.

So will Kim claim PND is welcome back whenever he wants like with Race and Derek?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    I'm not officially banned. I lost my free access when I stopped DFI and never signed up
  • WedgwoodDawgWedgwoodDawg Member Posts: 184

I think this did it:

It's just a flat out lie. Stop and think about it.........An AD contacting an internet site and having a conversation about censoring content........Stop and think about how silly that is. - Kim

PND, pathetic you'd make an accusation like this . Pathetic attempt to and add credence to your point of view - Kim

We don't censor out here, but we do have guidelines. - Kim

Fetters pm'd me when Tyrone was coach and told me that the SID at the UW had contacted him and asked him to remove a post I made. Fetters told me that in order to keep things "civil" with Tyrone, he was going to remove the post. He told me he dd not agree with the idea, but he was doing it to keep the peace with UW.

Those guys are the flat out liars.

Good week for Chest though. He managed to piss off Baird and Kim in a span of 48 hours.

All he had to do was be truthful and point out how they put access above anything else.

The week is not over yet....abundance mother fuckers!

I think this did it:

It's just a flat out lie. Stop and think about it.........An AD contacting an internet site and having a conversation about censoring content........Stop and think about how silly that is. - Kim

PND, pathetic you'd make an accusation like this . Pathetic attempt to and add credence to your point of view - Kim

We don't censor out here, but we do have guidelines. - Kim

Fetters pm'd me when Tyrone was coach and told me that the SID at the UW had contacted him and asked him to remove a post I made. Fetters told me that in order to keep things "civil" with Tyrone, he was going to remove the post. He told me he dd not agree with the idea, but he was doing it to keep the peace with UW.

Those guys are the flat out liars.
    I respect what Fetters did there. That's sincere and professional.

However, somewhere along the way he decided to be a fucking troll and have the same views as Kim. They are just so far gone now.