Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can't we all just get alon... stop talking about the Midge?

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    dnc said:

@Pitchfork51 A Messican-French Canadian?

Fuck man. Now you're throwing the French into this?!

I'm more confused than ever.

I don't even know what gender I am anymore.
    How many are there now?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club

@Pitchfork51 A Messican-Canadian?

I've got a bit of an identity crisis these past few weeks.

Les Quebecois and especially les Quebecoise have a special place in my heart

That's only because I paid you 25 bucks.

I'll add capitalist pigs to the list.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club

That's only because I paid you 25 bucks.

I'll add capitalist pigs to the list.
    I used to travel to Quebec City every year. I was actually involved in the St Jean-Baptiste riot in May of 1997. Ended up getting interviewed and featured on the front page of a newspaper. That's a funny story I might tell at some point.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

The transgender Messican schtick is YBFE.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Kim's gay bar kicks you out if you don't think his umbrella drinks are just fab.

There's a lot of reasons (more than 5 believe it or not) why this site was made and why people enjoy coming here to read and poast.

As one of the fucktards who originally conceptualized and helped build this hive of scum and villainy, one of my main motivations was to give a big "fuck you" to Kim, Fatters, Ektard, Fleenor, and the rest of the Doogmen and Doogmen hero worshippers.

So as a result of that motivation, I used to start a lot of threads on here bashing those fucksticks when we were first getting this place up and running. It was to draw clear lines of what we believe in vs. what the Doogmen want to make you believe in.

Now that this place is up and running on its own for the most part and actually has good support from asshole members that believe in what we are doing, I don't start many threads about how Kim is a self-important fuckhole. It's pretty well known by now.

But I'll be damned if I don't allow others to draw attention to Doogman's stupidity by starting a thread about it. Hell, I'm even more than happy to join in on the bashing.

Kim likes to say his message boreds are like a bar. I agree.

We are the cool sports bar where you can be un-PC, tip the waitress by putting cash in Her halter top, make fun of Kim's gay bar across town, and hang out with your friends as long as you don't call for genocide and follow the other 3 (or whatever amount) rules we have poasted.

Kim's gay bar is for Doog fans to sit around and jerk off to entrance song threads, uniform threads, or the 7 millionth position-by-position breakdown by Fatters or Eklund that doesn't mean jack shit when the season is over.

I say go ahead and make fun of them. Rip them. Call them out. Hell, I'll even join in.

This fuckhole is whatever you degenerates want it to be. We're a rogue-fan website and proud of it.

Well that was easy.

Maybe. Well see.

edited August 2017

Honestly I have no idea what this means.
    I even chuckled at it for no apparent reason.

It means DJ has a thing for hairy-pit French chicks.
    In 6.5 years I'm gonna find out all about that.

Apparently Canada won't let you in if you have an (alleged) driving under the influence situation.

It means DJ has a thing for hairy-pit French chicks.