Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dow touches 22,000 as Apple jumps 5%

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Look!!! 3 of the Pavlov lapdogs came running all at once!!!!

Mosstard must be taking a nap.

Maybe we need a name for this little group of progressive thinkers. Kremlin Kooks, Progressive Pansies, Dirt Star Commies, Mao's Mammeries, Hilary's Bitches, Clinton's Cunts, Che's Chikas, Marx's Maroons, Fascist Felchers, Lennon's Lemon Fest...

Suggestions?
    Yes.

Kill yourself.

Boom. POTD.

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Maybe we need a name for this little group of progressive thinkers. Kremlin Kooks, Progressive Pansies, Dirt Star Commies, Mao's Mammeries, Hilary's Bitches, Clinton's Cunts, Che's Chikas, Marx's Maroons, Fascist Felchers, Lennon's Lemon Fest...

Suggestions?
    What do we call the trio of Race, Sledoog, and Salemcoog?

Congrats boys, you picked the guy that trailer park residents and Wal-Mart shoppers would take a bullet for.

Would you trust uneducated, unskilled, and low income people to make smart choices? Then why in the fuck would you agree with who they want for a leader?
    I usually rely on @dflea to clear things up for me.
    He usually does.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Suggestions?
    Yes.

Kill yourself.

Cardinal sin. But you should try it sometime.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Suggestions?
    This kind of name calling effects lives!

Jesus Fucking Christ; somewhere there's an illegal beaner reading your poasts and shaking his head.

Just fun watching the little leftists huddle. Reminds me of Svens lemon party pic's he sent out.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Suggestions?

Congrats boys, you picked the guy that trailer park residents and Wal-Mart shoppers would take a bullet for.

Would you trust uneducated, unskilled, and low income people to make smart choices? Then why in the fuck would you agree with who they want for a leader?
    He usually does.
    And that folks is all you need to know about the creep.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    why ya gotta go and classify everybody?
    salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Suggestions?

He usually does.
    Much, much more to know about the creep. I'm fairly complex.

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Suggestions?

He usually does.
    Upon further review I'd have to agree. You're best work is when you're not engaged with sledog. Don't do that.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Suggestions?

He usually does.
    Upon further review I'd have to agree. You're best work is when you're not engaged with sledog. Don't do that.
    It's pretty fucking boring watching him and sledog argue against cirrhosis.

Aside from the message board on the internet here does anyone actually care about politics?!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Suggestions?

He usually does.
    Like Ron Fairly complex.

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Suggestions?

He usually does.
    Like Ron Fairly complex.
    I support @Ron_Fairly
    edited August 2017
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Suggestions?

He usually does.
    Of course. Nobody looks their best arguing with a retard.