Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fleens is Talking New Coaches

Fuck off

Is our doogs learnin' ?

Interestingly, he has a kind of HHB-type list... Tim DeRuyter leads off. Some interesting things he learned at Butler Cabin make their appearance further down the thread. Still working on the best way to translate screenshots into posts. Anyone with suggestions, please make some and then die in a fucking fire already.

http://northwestfootballfucktards.wordpress.com/2013/10/22/fleens-is-talking-new-coaches/

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    That was his bullshit TL;DR way of saying "Who could you get that is better than Sark?"

Fuck off Fleenor.
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    Perhaps, but DeRuyter is better than Sark. Also probably going to get hired by USC, but whatevs.

#SCisseriousaboutfootballunlikeUW
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Kim busts out the burned bridges line right away, implosion to follow
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    What is all that burned bridges nonsense about, anyway? Recruiting? Boo fucking hoo, it is a cutthroat business. Play the game or get played.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    section8 said:

Kim busts out the burned bridges line right away, implosion to follow

Me thinks Kim is also worried about his bridge to the UW-AD getting burned if there's a coaching change.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    And they say we have an agenda. Laughable.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    That burned bridges in recruiting shit has been on my mind. WTF is he talking about? Seems to me that Mora is outrecruting Sark in the Seattle area when it matters and at the only school where it consistently matters. What fucking bridges were burned? Bridges with UW when he stole the best recruit in UW's back yard? Pip Squeak lost me on that one.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    A post from yesterday went *poof that reminded everyone that Fleens blew his stack when sark was hired. Then became a supporter.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,132 Founders Club
    If some of the rumors are valid regarding Sark's views on in-state recruiting (based on the results, the rumors have an 81% of being true), then there aren't any bridges to burn.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Gladstone said:

What is all that burned bridges nonsense about, anyway? Recruiting? Boo fucking hoo, it is a cutthroat business. Play the game or get played.

I was wondering the same thing. While at UCLA, Mora is obviously going to do everything he can to build a championship team, as he should. I think this burned bridges stuff is bullshit.

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    THIS... FUCK
    Tequilla said:

I find it comical the thought that Mora has burned bridges at the UW ...

Then when pressed on why Mora burned bridges at the UW it is tied to recruiting ...

Which means that people are pissed at Mora for DOING HIS FUCKING JOB ...

• YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 542
    NIck Aliotti Approves this message!
    Tequilla said:

Then when pressed on why Mora burned bridges at the UW it is tied to recruiting ...

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Tequilla said:

Yet are fine with Tosh. I think it's more Kim made up bullshit.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Kim will point out that Sark always says thats not how we work at UW (Negative recruiting). And if Kim honestly believes that he is even dumber than originally thought.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Tequilla said:

If Mora burned some bridges with our coaching staff who gives a fuck because they will all be gone if Mora becomes our coach. Who else would be pissed off because of recruiting?

• WedgwoodDawgWedgwoodDawg Member Posts: 184

A post from yesterday went *poof that reminded everyone that Fleens blew his stack when sark was hired. Then became a supporter.

Fleens stated that he wanted to spit in Woodward's face for the outright lie that he told to Fleenor (about hiring an experienced coach).

Fleens said he was done supporting UW, getting tickets to ASU games and golfing with his "famous" butt buddies.