Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

British Fan looking for info

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    What you think he's fucking Welsh now
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

No.

I think he's a toilet salesman.

hth
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    dnc said:

No.

hth
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Drew_3 said:

So I have been waiting for months to get single game tickets to the Fresno State game on 9/16 and today I managed to get some.

Got my tickets for me and a friend. We will be travelling from England on 9/15 and will be sitting in section 328 row 46 and I'm just looking for some information from you good folks if I may please.

Are these good seats? Any tips for the day? I.e. Arrival time, food options, beer, before and after game activities?

Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully for replying.

Can't wait till the game now, super excited about this!

GO DAWGS!!

that section is mostly people from Kent who never went to college. Most don't have teeth or jobs. So, about like Duck fans.
  • Drew_3Drew_3 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    So is this the best you bitches can throw at me?
    I was promised banter and this is the best you've got!?
  • Drew_3Drew_3 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    It all goes flat after three days and the best you can come back with is "nah you're not worth it". Really I expect better.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Drew_3 said:

It all goes flat after three days and the best you can come back with is "nah you're not worth it". Really I expect better.

You're not worth it
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

First off, welcome to our message boards. You're about to enter lively forums centered around college football. We've created a place where people can relax and say what's on their mind without being banned and deleted. While we began as Washington-centric, fans from other football programs spend time here and are welcome.

The majority of posters are very passionate (and some are quite eccentric) and that will show in the banter featured here. One military member stationed in the Midwest calls this place his "Internet Romper Room" and that's an apt description. The best advice might be to lurk awhile and get acclimated to the environment before posting. Given a little time, you'll "get it" and really come to enjoy this place. Before you know it, you might become a regular too.

If you have any questions or concerns at all, feel free to send me or the mods a personal message.

Thanks,
    Derek

P.S. - If someone named IrishDawg22 contacts you with offers of advice and claims of having this placed dialed in, be wary.

First off, welcome to our message boards. You're about to enter lively forums centered around college football. We've created a place where people can relax and say what's on their mind without being banned and deleted. While we began as Washington-centric, fans from other football programs spend time here and are welcome.

The majority of posters are very passionate (and some are quite eccentric) and that will show in the banter featured here. One military member stationed in the Midwest calls this place his "Internet Romper Room" and that's an apt description. The best advice might be to lurk awhile and get acclimated to the environment before posting. Given a little time, you'll "get it" and really come to enjoy this place. Before you know it, you might become a regular too.

If you have any questions or concerns at all, feel free to send me or the mods a personal message.

Thanks,
    Derek

P.S. - If someone named IrishDawg22 contacts you with offers of advice and claims of having this placed dialed in, be wary.

Drew_3 said:

Stfu you are twattier than fucking Giggs.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    salemcoog said:

Rutgers, Fresno St, who? Not a bad schedule. Rules are play a power 5. Fres st aint no brookdale st like SEC teams play either. If j heasr shit about UW's non con from espn ill expressly come uncunted. Rutgers will be improved a little. The big10 will take small step back so maybe the scarlett knights get to a bowl.

Your schedule sucks... as per usual.

TIA

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

No.

hth
    Are you petting @dnc 's snake?

Is it supposed to be this soft?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

dnc said: