Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Forget the nukes, we should destroy North Korea itself: LINDSEY GRAHAM

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited August 2017
    China is the real threat. They are laughing their asses off at the US worrying about Russia, Trump and Korea, while the sneak in the back door
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

Trump saw this coming four years ago

Right? And if those idiots would have done something back fucking then, there would be less collateral damage now.
    What should they have done?
    cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/index.html
    It would have been fun to watch your, Derek's, sledog, D2Ds meltdown if Obama actually did that.
    I'm black and don't even support Obama. So GTFO with that shit
    Nega please
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

China is the real threat. They are laughing their asses off at the US worrying about Russia, Trump and Korea, while the sneak in the back door

Now that you have a good bead on things you'll be able to keep the Chinese out of your back door
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

AZDuck said:

Right? And if those idiots would have done something back fucking then, there would be less collateral damage now.
    Millions of dead South Koreans can't be wrong.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

It would have been fun to watch your, Derek's, sledog, D2Ds meltdown if Obama actually did that.
    we have TWO BLICKS!
    People forget that #weareallblack.

For me it's just below the waist.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    since the Obummer card has been played, what the fuck was GW up to for eight years while the NKs were doing their thing huh?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

They are an economic threat but not really a military threat. The Chinese are all about profit. They're all about the renminbi. There is no incentive whatsoever for them to do anything as long as their profit machine is humming along at full speed.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

I'm a cracker. I never voted for Osama but was willing to give him a chance in 2008. I didn't give a fuck what his color was. But it became clear fairly quickly what kind of leader he was and I opposed him all the way after that. Not because he's blick, but because he's a libfascist, incompetent, lying stooge that fucked America in the ass with his diseased schlong over and over again.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

I'm a cracker. I never voted for Osama but was willing to give him a chance in 2008. I didn't give a fuck what his color was. But it became clear fairly quickly what kind of leader he was and I opposed him all the way after that. Not because he's blick, but because he's a libfascist, incompetent, lying stooge that fucked America in the ass with his diseased schlong over and over again.
    Found the racist.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

Found the racist.
    Go ahead and lynch the white cockus racist Bitchfork.
    I don't know what this means but I like it anyway.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter

I thought Trump was getting us out of bad wars?

You think Trump cares what "1% of the vote in his own state" says?
    So you have no idea what he is doing.

To be fair, neither does he.

blue waffle
    What does Trump have to do with a story on graham?

Obsession
    Well they have 4 billion BHO handed them.

Billy didn't help. The meme isn't quite true since Japan, Korea and others ponied up money.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Who gives a flying fuck how we got here...plenty of blame to go around...the point is these fucks are right on the doorstep of having nukes that can hit Seattle. We should celebrate the buffoonery that got us here, doubly so if the fallout cloud moves south to Portland.

But, after Seattle and Portland are gone, we will have to do something serious about this menace. Good thing we have General Mattis to fuck some shit up when the time is right.

Kim Jung Un needs to grow the fuck up and understand the difference between blowhard Donald and The Mad Dog.

When The Mad Dog barks, shit is gonna get real.

“While our State Department is making every effort to resolve this global threat through diplomatic means, it must be noted that the combined allied militaries now possess the most precise, rehearsed and robust defensive and offensive capabilities on Earth,” Mr. Mattis said. North Korea’s military, he added, “will continue to be grossly overmatched by ours and would lose any arms race or conflict it initiates.”
    I would actually go gay for Mattis.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    AZDuck said:

since the Obummer card has been played, what the fuck was GW up to for eight years while the NKs were doing their thing huh?

He was too busy listening to Democrats and trying to get them to like him.