Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HHB Third Annual, Pre-Fall Camp Pole: Who is the worst player on our team?

Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
edited August 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Third annual intro:

I was thinking it would be fruitless to ask who our best player is because—as we all know—our players basically either suck (cough:ConnorO'Brien:cough) or haven't done anything yet (everyone). However, I did think we might have a nice discussion (and baseless speculation) about who the worst player on our team is. I basically only went with upperclassmen because it's too hard to tell with guys who've just played one year.

Use whatever criteria you feel appropriate.

The only player I feel should be off limits is KJ Carta-Samuels because he's our most proven QB.

HHB Third Annual, Pre-Fall Camp Pole: Who is the worst player on our team? 38 votes

Jake Browning. Even though the Alabama game gif is more popular, his worst play was falling down untouched for a safety vs. USC.
7%
RaceBannonYellowSnowJoey 3 votes
Jake Browning. Is it his weak arm, his taunting of a shitty Ducks team or the fact that he royally choked in every slightly meaningful situation that endears him to you?
10%
SwayeBennyBeaverdncLebamDawg 4 votes
Jake Browning. The great thing about Jake is he went 9-24 for 118 in the Pac-12 Championship game.
5%
allpurpleallgoldTheDawgFan1227 2 votes
Jake Browning. It's so OKG of him to quit twitter for the year (but stay on Instagram), so everyone can talk about what an OKG he is (but he can still get social media love even though it seems like he is making a statement by getting off twitter).
15%
DerekJohnsonDennis_DeYoungTequillabackthepack2five3fouronthehopDodgyBloke 6 votes
Jake Browning. The great thing about Jake is he likes to check into deep balls he can't deliver constantly.
13%
PurpleBazeMcRibGladstonehaieEdwin_Bambino 5 votes
Jake Browning. What I admire most about Jake's game is that he only breaks down mentally when things are not easy.
10%
TierbsHsotBoobsDude61doogvilleWeirdArpeggi 4 votes
Jake Browning. He knows the offense like the back of his hand and will execute it to perfection against your shitty team if you have a bottom 50 defense!
2%
Dawgs4ever 1 vote
Jake Browning. I'm sure his shoulder injury is to blame for his poor performance in key situations. INT vs. Utah: probably the shoulder. Shitty game vs. Arizona? Shoulder problems. WSU? He was fine, somehow, though!! MIRACLE!!
7%
DoubleJDawgPitchfork51Bread 3 votes
Jake Browning. Every time he chooses to P in an RPO angels sing in Jonathan Smith's ears.
13%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverMad_SonSourcesWoofBabushka 5 votes
Jake Browning. This is the year he gets over the mental hump because those types of things usually just clear up with experience. It's probably not something that's going to plague him the rest of his career.
13%
PostGameOrangeSlicesAZDuckCokeGreaterThanPepsiExtraChrisBMosster47 5 votes

Comments