Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

I know per Dennis and Coker these local kids are viewed as lay-in's, but we have missed on piles of top shelf lay-in OL the last several years. Getting this kid early is a big deal and an early indicator (on top of Curne and Mele) that perhaps MetalliHuff has a fucking clue.

If we get this kid it is a massive deal because he is a top 100 type talent for sure.

I can't handle the ups and downs of recruiting, I wish I could just fall asleep til he commits so I don't have to worry about this shit. FML.
    Would landing Kalepo have any impact on Smalls? Feel like he's the first big domino to fall for the 2019/20 studs.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    tvoie said:

Swaye said:

I know per Dennis and Coker these local kids are viewed as lay-in's, but we have missed on piles of top shelf lay-in OL the last several years. Getting this kid early is a big deal and an early indicator (on top of Curne and Mele) that perhaps MetalliHuff has a fucking clue.

If we get this kid it is a massive deal because he is a top 100 type talent for sure.

I can't handle the ups and downs of recruiting, I wish I could just fall asleep til he commits so I don't have to worry about this shit. FML.
    Would landing Kalepo have any impact on Smalls? Feel like he's the first big domino to fall for the 2019/20 studs.
    Dylan Morris says hi
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    tvoie said:

Swaye said:

Hopefully an impact on Justin Legg
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

tvoie said:

Swaye said:

Dylan Morris says hi
    u a doof if you think Dylan is ever going to start for UW.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye said:

So if we get this kid, we are fucking set for OL recruiting in 2019. If we go after Bailey Elder and Aric Davison both will come to UW. I really like both of those guys too. FUCK THIS IS A BIG DEAL AND I CAN'T TAKE IT.

If you kill yourself can I have your stuff?
    Well Swaye, you slready said I get your jeep if some "accident" befalls you.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    Physically Morris reminds me of a Jamarcus Russell type with a Joey Harrington mindset.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Physically Morris reminds me of a Jamarcus Russell type with a Joey Harrington mindset.

exactly wat i was thinking, huge overweight black guy
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

Swaye said:

So if we get this kid, we are fucking set for OL recruiting in 2019. If we go after Bailey Elder and Aric Davison both will come to UW. I really like both of those guys too. FUCK THIS IS A BIG DEAL AND I CAN'T TAKE IT.

If you kill yourself can I have your stuff?
    Well Swaye, you slready said I get your jeep if some "accident" befalls you.
    I just bought a new one with my windfall of money from the new jerb. Hope you like blue.

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    edited August 2017

tvoie said:

Swaye said:

Dylan Morris says hi
    u a doof if you think Dylan is ever going to start for UW.
    I don't think he will, but a high 4* RISE commit in-state is generally considered a big domino. He's rated 44th in the country by Scout. He isn't really deserving of that, but the ranking is going to be what kids see.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was thinking back, last big time OL (highly ranked) from in-state we actually successfully recruited was Dan Dicks. Like 90% sure on that. What a disaster.

Especially for a program that made its mark with local beef. Making matters worse we didn't get any good O linemen from anywhere for the better part of a decade
  • Options
    DiCastro too, though maybe he wasn't rated as highly.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

DiCastro too, though maybe he wasn't rated as highly.
    He was, can't fit all players in 140 characters.
  • Options

It was a fucking crime that Trey Adams was a 3 star

He was a 4 star on Scout,