Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Budda Baker's going to commit to Oregon, I hope he does so soon

I'll preface this by saying I would love to see him play for the Huskies but all indications are that he's a heavy Oregon lean. I was just thinking about this and was bummed. But then I thought if he does commit to Oregon soon, with people saying for a year or so now that he is a must get for Sark, it would be a huge black eye for Sark's future. And if that happens, it will further wake people up and cement the fact that Sark is not the guy to get it done. It's better that than him committing to Oregon on Feb 3rd with Sark still our coach and getting his 2 annual faxes from offensive linemen.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

SINCE Budda Baker's going to commit to Oregon, I hope he does so soon.

ftfy

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    u know missing out on another big time bellevue kid would just eat at softy
  • dhdawg said:

Supposedly Jack was justified because he wasn't from here but losing out on Baker would be unacceptable.

However, when he loses out on Baker you know the Doogs will have a spin job for Sark.

"Him going to Oregon tells me they are paying him. I spoke to his parents and they told me he was a UW lean. Something happened and it was money. Sark just won't break the rules"- future Kim post.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    You know once he commits to Oregon that it "isn't really a solid commit" and this "will be a very close race till the end"
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

You know once he commits to Oregon that it "isn't really a solid commit" and this "will be a very close race till the end"

His dad doesn't like to fly.

His mom really cares about academis.

He just told Oregon he would go there to get the coaches to stop harassing him.

Etc.

dhdawg said:

Sark just won't break the rules"- future Kim post.
    that one's usually set aside for romar
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

His dad doesn't like to fly.

His mom really cares about academis.

Etc.

A few weeks ago, Eklund said his mom preferred UW, so that one has already been set in motion. The fucktarded part is there are quotes from Baker saying his mom will move wherever he goes. He's a smart kid and is used to winning. He's not coming to UW.

• WedgwoodDawgWedgwoodDawg Member Posts: 184
    dnc said:

This was the most fucktarded explanation I have ever read from the "good guy."

And completely exposes his ignorance, or his assumption that his customers are that ignorant. (Although some bought it, so maybe they are that ignorant)
  • dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Sark just won't break the rules"- future Kim post.
    that one's usually set aside for romar
    In my post I basically paraphrased what Kim said about Terrence Jones so I would agree with you there.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

I spoke to his parents and they told me they were terrified of airplanes- future Kim post.

ftfY
    he has a bad influence living in the seattle area so his parents forced him to Eugene
    #futurekimposts
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013
    "Budda Baker is too small anyways. He doesn't have a true position. I like the 2 star safety we stole from San Jose State better. I knew it was all over when Budda got that new pair of Jordan's."
    edited October 2013

"Budda Baker is too small anyways. He doesn't have a true position. I like the 2 star safety we stole from San Jose State better. I know it was all over when Budda got that new pair of Jordan's."

UW doesn't recruit stars, that 2 star diamond in the ruff is a much better fit to their system. If I were to predict he's the next lawyer milloy
  • dhdawg said:

"Budda Baker is too small anyways. He doesn't have a true position. I like the 2 star safety we stole from San Jose State better. I know it was all over when Budda got that new pair of Jordan's."

UW doesn't recruit stars, that 2 star diamond in the ruff is a much better fit to their system. If I were to predict he's the next lawyer milloy
    I know those fucks say that every year but there was a DB either last year or two years ago who was like a 2 star and they were so high on him.

The worst case was Atoe. Was a 2 star with ZERO offers and they were raving how Sark found this diamond in the rough. Then SarkFS claimed he'd be a top 5 pick in the NFL draft.

A statement which nobody holds Sark to anymore.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I will give them credit and say they got Marcus Peters right. I guess you are bound to get one or two when you claim every low profile prospect is NFL first round talent.
  • I will give them credit and say they got Marcus Peters right. I guess you are bound to get one or two when you claim every low profile prospect is NFL first round talent.

Broken watch is right two times a day.

However Peters had a good offers list almost every school on the west coast wanted him.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774

It's going to be a wild ride.
  • Come on guys. Recruits parents read this bored
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I wish the kid well wherever he goes, but on a sidenote, what's the deal with parents moving to the town their kids go to college?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,112 Founders Club
    If you get this worked up in October then maybe following recruiting isn't for you