Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Current Scholarship Breakdown by Class and Position

HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
Not sure where my previous thread that I started disappeared to. Anyways...

- I assumed that Brandon Lewis is no longer on scholarship even though he's still on the roster
- I assumed that Ali Gaye would be enrolling and would count towards the 85 total
- I have all incoming Freshmen in the Redshirting section, but I would guess that 5 or so will play bringing our Freshmen total up to 18.
- I think the roster is wrong regarding Joel Whitford. I believe he should be listed as a Soph due to playing one season at JUCO.
- Future OL depth took a hit thanks to Strausser, but it looks like with Huff we should be able to weather that a bit.
- Future DL depth looks bad. I'm thinking that Tryon will bulk up and move to the DL by his Soph year.
- Fire Malloe before it's too late.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    myles bryant is on a scholarship
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Did this actually happen already?
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170

So both Ali Gaye and Brandon Lewis are not on the team then?
    Keyshawn said that Myles in on scholarship
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167
    I assume the asterices represent Sark recruits?
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    Mad_Son said:

I assume the asterices represent redshirts?

Mad_Son said:

So Jacob Kizer is our only redshirt who is redshirting? Or is he our only redshirt who is not redshirting?

Any Kizeresque inconsistencies aside, in your world of it representing a red shirt - are those red shirts left or used? While I can actually tell from my limited memory that most Sark recruits are gone (other than Jacob Kizer) I can't remember who was recruited what year and actually redshirted.
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

So Jacob Kizer is our only redshirt who is redshirting? Or is he our only redshirt who is not redshirting?

Any Kizeresque inconsistencies aside, in your world of it representing a red shirt - are those red shirts left or used? While I can actually tell from my limited memory that most Sark recruits are gone (other than Jacob Kizer) I can't remember who was recruited what year and actually redshirted.
    Kizer is a unique situation being that he grayshirted.

The asterisks represent players who have used a redshirt year already.
  • SaracenSaracen Member Posts: 269
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Kizer (WTE) is only a RS Freshman, hence a Pete recruit.
  • SaracenSaracen Member Posts: 269
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

In the SR column, all the names with an asterisk are the remaining Sark recruits.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

Not sure where my previous thread that I started disappeared to. Anyways...

- I assumed that Brandon Lewis is no longer on scholarship even though he's still on the roster
    - I assumed that Ali Gaye would be enrolling and would count towards the 85 total
    - I have all incoming Freshmen in the Redshirting section, but I would guess that 5 or so will play bringing our Freshmen total up to 18.
    - I think the roster is wrong regarding Joel Whitford. I believe he should be listed as a Soph due to playing one season at JUCO.
    - Future OL depth took a hit thanks to Strausser, but it looks like with Huff we should be able to weather that a bit.
    - Future DL depth looks bad. I'm thinking that Tryon will bulk up and move to the DL by his Soph year.
    - Fire Malloe before it's too late.

Thanks for putting this together
    Saracen said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Kizer (WTE) is only a RS Freshman, hence a Pete recruit.
    Whooooooooooooosh

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Couple things ... Whitford I'm fairly sure isn't a freshman and obviously will play this year

Putting this together really highlights positional depth
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Tequilla said:

Couple things ... Whitford I'm fairly sure isn't a freshman and obviously will play this year

He's basically the equivalent of a Redshirt Sophomore right?

Tequilla said:

He's basically the equivalent of a Redshirt Sophomore right?
    Correct
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    Isn't dotson At corner back now?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Bread said:

Yes
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

So both Ali Gaye and Brandon Lewis are not on the team then?
    I believe this is correct
    Bread said:

I forgot to update that. I usually update this chart every before and after the season and just forgot about that.