Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Softy says: after the game it felt like 2007 and 2008 all over again

.and that after a performance like that everything(emphasis) is on the table. He says the next 5 games are the most important games of Sark's coaching career.

(He didn't mention the fact that he was a shill for Ty to stay after 2007)

This sort of talk doesn't happen without direct goverment liason authourization

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I was actually impressed witht the callers today, I counted at least 2 that called for sark's head, and pretty much everyone complained about the discipline and O-line recruiting
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    What about Hugh, has never pulled out the nerd machine to talk about the the record of the coach which points to their future success. He pulled it out a number of times when speaking of Tyrone.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013
    jecornel said:

What about Hugh, has never pulled out the nerd machine to talk about the the record of the coach which points to their future success. He pulled it out a number of times when speaking of Tyrone.

Someone who listens needs to place a call and ask him that. I would love to hear him squirm when asked about his nerd machine.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    edited October 2013
    I remember Softy bitching the a week ago or so about not having a "war daddy" since forever.

Yet this fuck is too stupid to realize you can't get a war daddy if you don't recruit the position typically where war daddy's are at.

That term is so fucking stupid.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Hugh's basically said that he likes Sark but he sees warning signs ...
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

jecornel said:

Sark isn't black is why.........
    Yikes. Never thought of that.

• I think the tide is turning on Sark though. When Kim is allowing people to openly talk about Sark being fired and Softy is making comments like this that can't be good.

When the king of the doogs is comparing you to the Ty era that means your time as a coach is coming to an end.

Unfortunately all this fire Sark talk will die down the next two weeks so it was all for not.

I still think at 6-6 losing three in a row to end the year and Sark is gone. I think even Softy will start to be critical of Sark. Kim will allow posters to bash on Sark and try and distance himself from Sark while deleting every positive post he made about Sark.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Tequilla said:

Hugh's basically said that he likes Sark but he sees warning signs ...

NO HE DIDN'T! HE ABSOLUTELY DID NOT!! HUGH'S A RAY-SISS!!!!

ahem, in case you haven't heard.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited October 2013

I think the tide is turning on Sark though. When Kim is allowing people to openly talk about Sark being fired and Softy is making comments like this that can't be good.

When the king of the doogs is comparing you to the Ty era that means your time as a coach is coming to an end.

Unfortunately all this fire Sark talk will die down the next two weeks so it was all for not.

I still think at 6-6 losing three in a row to end the year and Sark is gone. I think even Softy will start to be critical of Sark. Kim will allow posters to bash on Sark and try and distance himself from Sark while deleting every positive post he made about Sark.

Basically, if UW is 6-5 going into the Apple Cup, Sark is coaching for his job. He'll win that game, thus cementing "house money" for the bowl game. He loses that one, and they finish 7-6. Sark will then finish the regular season 6-6 next year, and get canned. Wilcox will be promoted to interim coach before the bowl game. He pulls off the victory, praised a hero, and given a contract heading into the 2015 season. What other script could possibly be out there?