Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#WeAreARowingSchool

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    edited July 2017

vadawg said:

Fuck you all as....I take as much pride in our(?) accomplishments in Rowing as I do in Football. Older sport. As much, if not MORE sacrifice. And, it includes both men and women.

IDK, which accomplishment was bigger: the National Championship in 91' or beating Germany in 36'? DJ can back me up on this one: I'm Coach James' #1 fan! May he RIP.

Duh - beating Hitler >>> beating Gary Moeller.
    Gotta agree.
    Shit yes. That Michigan team had its ass handed to it by Florida State in their own house. Not exactly a juggernaut.

The Germans in '36 were the reel deel.

Cook it!

So much so that we have our Women's coach speak to the Pac 12 about winners, winning

Also, wood hit.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,942 Founders Club

vadawg said:

Fuck you all as....I take as much pride in our(?) accomplishments in Rowing as I do in Football. Older sport. As much, if not MORE sacrifice. And, it includes both men and women.

IDK, which accomplishment was bigger: the National Championship in 91' or beating Germany in 36'? DJ can back me up on this one: I'm Coach James' #1 fan! May he RIP.

Gotta agree.
    Shit yes. That Michigan team had its ass handed to it by Florida State in their own house. Not exactly a juggernaut.

Cook it!
    They didn't do .5 Gold Medals in '36 either...
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

vadawg said:

Gotta agree.

Cook it!
    Such fag, Berlinernationalsozialistischesolympischeskomitee
    edited July 2017
    AZDuck said:

vadawg said:

Gotta agree.

Cook it!
    Such fag, Berlinernationalsozialistischesolympischeskomitee
    Duh. Herr Goering prolly diddled half the German National Team.

vadawg said:

Gotta agree.

Cook it!
    And no poles and glass footballs. Straight up racing with real winners and real loozerz. Finish line. No excuses and no Heisman Trophies.

vadawg said:

Gotta agree.

Cook it!
    Actually the Germans in 1936 still needed more time. By 1939 they had the right guys in place and where ready to lightning war.