Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gaskin/Coleman carries

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
Someone please tell our OC that Jake should have 7-10 less throws this years that are runs for these two.

4/5 teams would shit themselves daily to have one RB on their roster and we've got two of them

This OL can road grade teams this year. Couple that with our RB's and it is a no brainer.

Jake's not winning the Heisman unless you have him throw 50 times and avg. 5 td's a game which won't happen so quite chasing that carrot.

Run the Fucking rock!!

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    I want to see 50 carries/gm:
    Gaskin 20
    Coleman 20
    McGrew 5
    Ahmed 5
  • BabushkaBabushka Member Posts: 211

Will be tuff to keep PGOS out of the backfield after the spring he had

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010

I heard lake likes his hips to much to keep him on offense
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,479 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

I heard lake likes his hips to much to keep him on offense
    First D1 player to start both ways in 42 years.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
    TTJ said:

Gaskin 20
    Coleman 20
    McGrew 5
    Ahmed 5

Those are heavenly stats for my eyes, except give Pleasant the 5 carries instead of Ahmed (hate to see his redshirt year burnt for so few touches) and KJCS 5-8 plays.

Jake should ideally have 25 pass attempts 30 tops.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    godawgst said:

TTJ said:

Gaskin 20
    Coleman 20
    McGrew 5
    Ahmed 5

Those are heavenly stats for my eyes, except give Pleasant the 5 carries instead of Ahmed (hate to see his redshirt year burnt for so few touches) and KJCS 5-8 plays.

Jake should ideally have 25 pass attempts 30 tops.
    Already a Doog legend.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    I'll take Petersen's, Boise State's teams at 50-70 points a game and high quality QB recruits continually interested in UW instead of the above plan with 25 passes/game.
    Babushka's play calling is very retarded tho on 3rd and 4th and shorts...that definitely needs to change.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    What's wrong with a balanced attack?
  • WDWHAWDWHA Member Posts: 100

We SHOULD run Gaskin and Coleman, run play-actions, have Jake pick up 3rd downs with his legs and streamroll teams.

If we can keep Jake's runs to under 3 per game that would be wonderful. We can lose a Gaskin or a Pettis or one OL or even someone on the other side of the ball and still blow through the schedule. Lose Jake and the season goes to shit.

Jake's deep ball is awful.

This. Given he missed winter weight training and is missing Ross, hopefully someone in the brain trust is coming up with a way to stretch the field.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    The offense will be better this year. Jake will be improved and I have faith that Petersen recognizes how good the O-Line/RB combination is and he will have a nice chat with Babushka about being cute with shitty Bubble Screens.