Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Dawgman staff:

volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited February 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Thanks for browsing our site! We here at HH.com are glad to hear the Dub Pub signing day event is such a big draw!

Just think, here is what $25 gets you:

-no free beer tickets

-buffet breakfast (arrive after 7:30am and take the risk that food is all gone)

-the honor and ability to eat dessert nachos with the dignitary himself, Chris Fetters.

-have Eklund tell you that Jack, Vanderdoes, Falah, Robinson twins, etc will all sign with UW!!!!111!111!!! just to have them all sign elsewhere.

-Kim will secretly call Mattingly and Kearsely idiots, then deny he ever said it, then ban someone on the bored for calling them idiots.

-Dawgman himself will tell you about all the website's out there promoting their own individual "cult of personality's"

-Fleenor will tell you about his latest discovery, gravity, and we're hearing he is going to predict the score of #SB47 for all you gamblers out there in need of some inside info to beat Vegas....

-after you are fully soaked with insider information, you can thumb wrestle in the corner with the other 4 mental midgets who signed up!

-free WiFi (with purchase of drink and appy)

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why anyone would attend a signing day party is beyond me. Paying to attend one is bizarre. And I am a big time fan and donor. I guess when you don't get rose bowl parties this is what we are left with. Call me in in 3 years when we are still young and the fans jerking off to the latest diamond in the rough this week are telling us that we have no talent.
  • Options
    you sound bitter, did you miss the last bullet point:

-FREE WiFi (with purchase of drink and appy)
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think tbe whole thing is a Dm.com money grab
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    If it is truly a money grab, this pretty much sums up its effectiveness:
  • Options
    fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2013
    There will be a lot more than that, including Jen :-). Stop by and find out. People are flying in from as far away from India. This thing is going to be off the hook guys. But hurry, only a few spots are left :O
  • Options
    Didn't one of the waitresses at the Dub Pub call Kim "creepy little prick"? Sounds about right....
  • Options

Why anyone would attend a signing day party is beyond me. Paying to attend one is bizarre. And I am a big time fan and donor. I guess when you don't get rose bowl parties this is what we are left with. Call me in in 3 years when we are still young and the fans jerking off to the latest diamond in the rough this week are telling us that we have no talent.

wait... what are you "donoring" for - 8 wins once Eastern Idaho Western State Junior College is on the home schedule?

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    i had the extreme pleasure of tuning into the evening version of this dreckfest whilst flying up I5 doing 90 and snorting blow off a hookers ass.

kim did not call any HS school kids an "idiot" during the show.

he did quote another kid, who allegedly called a recruit that ended up at U$C an "idiot."

also many references to how U$C and Ole Miss are dirty recruiters.

Stay classy Gim and Fatters, Stay classy.