Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Buttfucks

chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
Anyone else wonder if Ricky McCoy will be a factor on the DL this season. Might allow String to go back to his natural DE position.

What kind of cunt would click on a thread titled "buttfucks"?

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    chuck said:

Anyone else wonder if Ricky McCoy will be a factor on the DL this season. Might allow String to go back to his natural DE position.

What kind of cunt would click on a thread titled "buttfucks"?

The kind that post here
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    This thread does not deliver
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    chuck said:

This thread does not deliver

I try to bring some legit football discussion to this hell hole and this is the kind of thanks I get.

I'm still waiting for one of you jizz stains to answer my question by the way.
    No
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    I was wondering about him yesterday. I wouldnt be surprised to see him get some play this year and then be a major contributor next year. You know cause this staff maximises talent of so I have been hearing lately.

Cool story of the day. I used to play "words with Friends with Rick Mccoy so he is obviously cares about skool.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I was wondering about him yesterday. I wouldnt be surprised to see him get some play this year and then be a major contributor next year. You know cause this staff maximises talent of so I have been hearing lately.

Cool story of the day. I used to play "words with Friends with Rick Mccoy so he is obviously cares about skool.

Pics?
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    Swaye said:

I actually find a thread entitled buttfucks to be chinspiring.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Chuck, McCoy is a turd. Glad Pete recruited 2 interior d-line"men" the last 2 years. Ive been warning for 2 years Peterthead fumbled dline recruiting. Afterr '17, which Pup predicted the reemergence of Washington (of course Pupp said '16 could be a bonus, which it was while all of u fucks wanted Pete fired. Fuck you guys are ignorant and retarted!)

I digress. Anyway Pete has been masterful in resurrecting UW football outside of NG and DT after this year. Gaines and Vea were Petersen gems in rough. Give him credit. But we be lookin at 7-6 when they bolt. Scrempos, McCoy? Pete ignored the interior DL the last 2 recruiting cycles. UW will pay price thanks to losing Tui. Its why you follow Bairds philosophy and recuit 5 ol-5dl EVERY year...not 2-3. This aint BSU PETE
  • steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 368

I've told u a 1000 times we recruit 5 ol 5 dl every year we end up with Dave Janoski at wr or Crotchlick. Can't lose 3 ol then take 5 every year. Lose 3 take 3 lose 4 take 4. Some years adjust by 1 depending on attrition/sold couches but Pete doesn't have those as much.

Chuck, McCoy is a turd. Glad Pete recruited 2 interior d-line"men" the last 2 years. Ive been warning for 2 years Peterthead fumbled dline recruiting. Afterr '17, which Pup predicted the reemergence of Washington (of course Pupp said '16 could be a bonus, which it was while all of u fucks wanted Pete fired. Fuck you guys are ignorant and retarted!)

I digress. Anyway Pete has been masterful in resurrecting UW football outside of NG and DT after this year. Gaines and Vea were Petersen gems in rough. Give him credit. But we be lookin at 7-6 when they bolt. Scrempos, McCoy? Pete ignored the interior DL the last 2 recruiting cycles. UW will pay price thanks to losing Tui. Its why you follow Bairds philosophy and recuit 5 ol-5dl EVERY year...not 2-3. This aint BSU PETE

edited July 2017

I've told u a 1000 times we recruit 5 ol 5 dl every year we end up with Dave Janoski at wr or Crotchlick. Can't lose 3 ol then take 5 every year. Lose 3 take 3 lose 4 take 4. Some years adjust by 1 depending on attrition/sold couches but Pete doesn't have those as much.

James, Baird did just fine with Bailey, McKay, Gaspard and Pierce. Not lambo's fault Shelley was a knucklehead. Lambo had sanctions 2 as well. Why he recuited Pathon. 5-5, pathon and freddy at WR did just fine. Dont need 12 WR's when you can run football. Just wait till '18. Then i can give you an "i told you so" Steel...for the 1000th time.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

James, Baird did just fine with Bailey, McKay, Gaspard and Pierce. Not lambo's fault Shelley was a knucklehead. Lambo had sanctions 2 as well. Why he recuited Pathon. 5-5, pathon and freddy at WR did just fine. Dont need 12 WR's when you can run football. Just wait till '18. Then i can give you an "i told you so" Steel...for the 1000th time.
    Just wait till 18

If you wondered where the year after next year's team came from pumpy can help you

17 was the year before the 16 season

Not again. Lambo was a shit coach. End of story.
    Shit poster 55...end of story. Oh, you wanted Pete fired so shut it

Just wait till 18

If you wondered where the year after next year's team came from pumpy can help you

Race youve kinda went downhill since the allybammer piggyback with Tommy and J. Kinda hurt what little bored cred you never had.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Just wait till 18

Race youve kinda went downhill since the allybammer piggyback with Tommy and J. Kinda hurt what little bored cred you never had.
    Hurtful

I was hoping for some dad on dad action and all I got was this lousy thread on Ricky McCoy. Kid will show out as a reserve. Maybe after two years here he finally realizes he isn't a TE anymore and has embraced the fact he's a 300lb. athletic D-lineman. We shall see and I'm praying that he's better than expected. Coaching and development finally counts, let's hope it does with this kid in a big way.

Pete missed badly on interior dline last 2 years. Cut the shit. Either he brings in a jc, or levi o gets on The Bowman family steroid diet

I was hoping for some dad on dad action and all I got was this lousy thread on Ricky McCoy. Kid will show out as a reserve. Maybe after two years here he finally realizes he isn't a TE anymore and has embraced the fact he's a 300lb. athletic D-lineman. We shall see and I'm praying that he's better than expected. Coaching and development finally counts, let's hope it does with this kid in a big way.

What kind of knowledge are we talkin about new fish? That you J?