Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited October 2013

These clowns have been wrong about every major thing since 2004.

They don't have a fucking clue.

I'm torn between betting on these fucks always being wrong and UW always fucking up.

It's entirely probable that Dave is right about the attitude of the AD though. As long as the bills get paid and the cheap labor force stays out of trouble, why change?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    is that what Dave's saying or what Dave's hearing?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,132 Founders Club
    Meek said:

is that what Dave's saying or what Dave's hearing?

Do some of us need to learn the difference?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    I said 5-7 to start the year...I'm sticking with it. I am telling you, everyone thinks the Doogman guys are total idiots, and they are, but not about this. They understand UW really does not care all that much about winning (big). Pool Boy won't suffer 4-9 and 3-10 shit, but 6-7, 7-6, 8-5 keeps the masses in line...pathetic.
    Swaye said:

I said 5-7 to start the year...I'm sticking with it. I am telling you, everyone thinks the Doogman guys are total idiots, and they are, but not about this. They understand UW really does not care all that much about winning (big). Pool Boy won't suffer 4-9 and 3-10 shit, but 6-7, 7-6, 8-5 keeps the masses in line...pathetic.

We have dumb motherfuckers on this very bored who will keep buying tickets for 6-7, 7-6, and 8-5.

Why change?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    If the administration had Sark on the hot seat before the season, then 7-6 would have gotten him fired. I honestly think, that the hype machine generated before the season saved Sark's ass this season. He'll probably finish 7-6 then be put on notice for next year. That sets up for a next season meltdown with a young inexperienced QB. Sark goes 6-6, asked to leave, and the interim coach leads UW to a magical bowl victory, making them 7-6. The interim coach is praised for saving the season, and thus given a contract. Justin Wilcox will be the new head coach of Washington going into 2015. Quook it!!!
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    I'm surprised the original Dawgman would have the gall to say anything negative in reference to Sark's latest mid-season slump,..... or speculate for even a millisecond on Woodward's intentions. Could this be a covertly obtuse attempt to issue a vote of confidence disguised as a reverse kiss-of-death?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    It's things like this that make me glad I stopped caring. Now I just want UW to lose so I can be right. You guys should try it. It's fucking awesome being right all the time.

It's things like this that make me glad I stopped caring. Now I just want UW to lose so I can be right. You guys should try it. It's fucking awesome being right all the time.

Welcome to November 2004.
    my wife and I went to the Husky game at Stanford two weeks ago and she wore a Husky t-shirt and I didn't.... we're walking into the stadium and she says to me 'This is fucked that I'm wearing this thing and you aren't' (she went to Cal).
    she makes me laugh.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Welcome to November 2004, 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013......
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

Swaye said:

We have dumb motherfuckers on this very bored who will keep buying tickets for 6-7, 7-6, and 8-5.

Why change?
    I am hoping the passing of Don James and the media attention (unexpected before the first play from scrimmage this season), especially the tributes from Saban and Pinkel, cause the UW President and Board of Regents to restore commitment to excellence in the football program, evidenced by driving a decision to fire Sark. Otherwise, his death is in vain. Or, WA football is just as dead.

Sark's most despicable and appalling loss came on the eve of the death of a legendary college football coach. The team's poor performance in Tempe reveals Sarkisian's gross incompetence and deep, foundational deficiencies in the program stemming from lack of trust, discipline, and toughness.

UW wins more federal research funds than any other public university in the country, and is second only to Johns Hopkins, among all universities. It is past time for President Young and the Board of Regents to restore the football program to an equivalent high standard. Hopefully the media attention given to Don James' death will reveal the significant chasm between the qualities of the program under Sark and what James represented, and cause the upper campus to change the program's direction.
  • DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705

Swaye said:

Why change?
    I am hoping the passing of Don James and the media attention (unexpected before the first play from scrimmage this season), especially the tributes from Saban and Pinkel, cause the UW President and Board of Regents to restore commitment to excellence in the football program, evidenced by driving a decision to fire Sark. Otherwise, his death is in vain. Or, WA football is just as dead.

Sark's most despicable and appalling loss came on the eve of the death of a legendary college football coach. The team's poor performance in Tempe reveals Sarkisian's gross incompetence and deep, foundational deficiencies in the program stemming from lack of trust, discipline, and toughness.

UW wins more federal research funds than any other public university in the country, and is second only to Johns Hopkins, among all universities. It is past time for President Young and the Board of Regents to restore the football program to an equivalent high standard. Hopefully the media attention given to Don James' death will reveal the significant chasm between the qualities of the program under Sark and what James represented, and cause the upper campus to change the program's direction.
    My guess is that the Board of Regents popped champagne like the 1972 Dolphins when they heard Coach James had died.
    I guessing that Gerberding shows up Sunday to piss on his grave.
  • Don James passing if anything helps Sark. "The university and this team has to deal with a lot with the passing of a legend like James. To fire a coach in this time of turmoil wouldn't be fair to the kids!!!!".
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

my wife and I went to the Husky game at Stanford two weeks ago and she wore a Husky t-shirt and I didn't.... we're walking into the stadium and she says to me 'This is fucked that I'm wearing this thing thong and you aren't' (she went to Cal).

You're wife seems nice. When I read your post I imagine the girl in Swaye's sig picture. You should PM me her cell number.