Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will Muschamp already on the hot seat.

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
After he went to the Sugar Bowl last year and posted a 11-2 record, go figure.

Don't the Gootors know it is just illogical to expect BCS bowl wins in year 3 after going 8-5?

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    that program runs itself, u have to be especially inept to be as bad as they are this year,\
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club
    Jeremy Foley may be the best AD in the country. Multiple national titles in football and basketball. He expects to win.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,113 Founders Club
    Texas dodged a bullet
  • Lane Kiffin was 10-2 two years ago and was fired at 3-2 in a fucking airport.

Serious schools don't fuck around unlike Warshington.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    the thing is... none of these schools need to use Hadoop to make a year 3 decision... Hugh Millen has articulated this to Seattle listeners hundreds of times.

Given the dollars at stake every school should have a Pat Haden policy where the AD meets the coach at the airport after a key game during the 3rd season and the coach either comes home with a bonus check or he uses his Uber app to find his own ride home.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Muschamp is in his third year in a row of having a shitty offense. I bet the entire offensive staff goes and he gets one more year, as long as Florida makes a bowl. At least he has coached his side of the ball to be very good, unlike Sark. Muschamp might be an example of a great coordinator, but not a great head coach.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

Muschamp is in his third year in a row of having a shitty offense. I bet the entire offensive staff goes and he gets one more year, as long as Florida makes a bowl. At least he has coached his side of the ball to be very good, unlike Sark. Muschamp might be an example of a great coordinator, but not a great head coach.

Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Foley fire his ass before the end of the season, especially if they lose to Georgia again.
    if they get blown out by FSU which I think they will muschamp will get canned

Jeremy Foley may be the best AD in the country. Multiple national titles in football and basketball. He expects to win.

jesus christ he hired Billy Donovan, Urban Meyer, and Steve Spurrier, The polar opposite of pool boy
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    dhdawg said:

jesus christ he hired Billy Donovan, Urban Meyer, and Steve Spurrier, The polar opposite of pool boy
    He hired Spurrier? How long has Foley been there?

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

He hired Spurrier? How long has Foley been there?

he's been assoc. AD since '86, AD since 92, Spurrier was hired in 1990. I assumed the years lined up, maybe he was in fact responsible for it when he was the assoc. ad.