Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Geirean Hatchett, 5* 2020 OL, Ferndale, WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    Beno4Life said:

Kaleb got that first round $$$ now. Gator skin boots.

I know you don’t know what you’re talking about but I’m pretty sure they’re ostrich, which is what classy cowboys wear
    Look more like scales than quills to me my man. #GoPokes
    Yeah who knows, his hat looks kinda aussie, either way it’s chinteresting
    Yeah he's a real crocodile Dundee. Doesn't get any more country than Fife.
    #EMFA @ballz.

Sincerely, Kaleb "I'm a first rounder and I can buy whatever skinned country boots I want" McGary
    Sure he can. Nobody said he can't. He can be as country as he wants to. I just don't think of Washington as a "country" state so it amuses me when I see guys like McGary and Locker lay on the country shit extra thick. But that's fine. Everybody can have their own personal style.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    dnc said:

Beno4Life said:

I know you don’t know what you’re talking about but I’m pretty sure they’re ostrich, which is what classy cowboys wear
    #EMFA @ballz.

Sincerely, Kaleb "I'm a first rounder and I can buy whatever skinned country boots I want" McGary
    Sure he can. Nobody said he can't. He can be as country as he wants to. I just don't think of Washington as a "country" state so it amuses me when I see guys like McGary and Locker lay on the country shit extra thick. But that's fine. Everybody can have their own personal style.
    It's clear you haven't been to large parts of Washington.

Also "country" or "urban" or whatever doesn't usually vary by state. Almost every state has country areas and country people. Most have urban areas and urban people.

You don't talk like someone who was been around the US much.
    I've been to every part of the state of Washington. Yes, there are rural areas and agriculture and small towns and all that shit. Doesn't mean it's recognized by the majority of the country as a "country" state. It's not.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Beno4Life said:

#EMFA @ballz.

Nice shifting of the goalposts from Fife to Washington as a whole.

Just admit you didn't know or forgot that Kaleb is a real country kid and was only in Fife due to tragic family circumstances.
    South Western Washington is not country country. Little bit country, sure.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
  • Options
    edited July 2019

NOGAF Ballz seriously stop being a fag

They obviously do give a fuck! Otherwise they wouldn't keep arguing about it! Stop blaming me for their shit! I made a joke. They chose to start an argument about it and I responded to their responses.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Meek said:

20 new posts on Hatchett means he's committing right?

wrong...ballz and the aids.

As usual, people want to blame me for the bullshit of others. I make a harmless joke and it's followed by a wave of people coming to defend how "country" the state of Washington is and Kaleb McGary's country credibility. So ridiculous. Jesus Christ. Fuck off all of you. Stop blaming me for this shit. It's the board. Not ballz.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Meek said:

20 new posts on Hatchett means he's committing right?

wrong...ballz and the aids.

As usual, people want to blame me for the bullshit of others. I make a harmless joke and it's followed by a wave of people coming to defend how "country" the state of Washington is and Kaleb McGary's country credibility. So ridiculous. Jesus Christ. Fuck off all of you. Stop blaming me for this shit. It's the board. Not ballz.
    No one is arguing that the state is country. You're the only one here who thinks entire states are defined as country or not.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

How fucking ignorant are you exactly Ballz?

Fife is not country compared to real country.
    https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/house-fire-adds-more-heartache-for-family-of-uw-lineman-kaleb-mcgary/
    Everybody knows his story? What does this have to do with anything?
    How does Kaleb growing up on a farm in Southern Washington that his family lost when he was in high school have to do with Kaleb not being real country because, Fife?

Huh?
    Lol read the edited version above and eat a fucking dick pussy.
    Exactly where might I find one of these dick pussies?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    This thread is aids.

Thanks, you fuckers!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    God damn Ballz has an uncanny way of being misinformed about so many unrelated topics. I can't keep track of his dumbfuckery.