Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jeremiah Criddell, 2019 4* DB, Rancho Cucamonga (HS), CA (Offered 7/14)

Comments

• In my opinion, I think the defense was a mixed bag that game. It could have been a hell of a lot worse if we weren't +2 on TOs. Two of those TOs were inside our own territory, one of them being in the redzone. We capitalized on only one of the three. It was also debatable whether or not McSorley got picked off inside our own 30-40 in the 3rd quarter. The TD afterwords stung.

500+ yards allowed looks bad, but a lot of those yards didn't lead to anything for PSU. I would blame our mediocre offense and dishing out zero pressure on McSorley. Considering half of McSorley's incompletions were 2 picks and a near pick it's hard to imagine what it would've been like if we had any pass-rush. I guess you could say "What if?" for any game, so it's kind of a moot point.
  • IEnjoyHuskiesTearsIEnjoyHuskiesTears Member Posts: 44
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Lotta WDWHA in this thread

I still want Criddell. Not Dollars though.
    There is concern with Dollars, but his film doesn't lie.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Eklund now says Lake and Harris are in Cridell's ear to get him to trip to UW before committing
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sounds like Criddell still really likes uw while dollars is feeling Oregon?
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,288
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He's going to Oregon, but there's no harm in dooging

Our only hope is Will Harris and Jimmy Lake in a Rolls Royce, coffee cup in hand
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2018
    4.8 40 DBs like Cridell can go elsewhere and suck up another school’s scholarship. Eugene Burkhalter might be the exception but that’s 30 yrs ago.

Dollars sounds like a similar athlete. Fuck vision and football speed. Gaskin has/had both and ran a 4.6 in HS. 4.8 is 4.8.

Speed matters. Always has. Always will. Quinton Richardson, remember him? He looked the part and he ended up burnt fucking toast, starting corner for Owen tweleve

Give me the Titus Toler, three star kid grinder with measureables. While Cridell and his bruh are slamming down raw eggs, the three star can blow by Cridell and point back while he high steps into the end zone.

FTGs

• DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789

Okay 1, 2, 3

Huge Mellon's kid better get used to holding his nose in Eugene.
  • NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    let him go Pete will coach up someone else with mental fortitude
    lawsandl said:

Nurple said:

You can't fix a retardation

AZDuck said:

This thread delivers

You laugh now, but what will we? do when the Huskies are doing all the porking in the porking lot come October?
    You’d think UW will be favored.
    still gotta play the season may not be as nice aa you thoight

Okay 1, 2, 3

Huge Mellon's kid better get used to holding his nose in Eugene.

You aren't "Eugene cool" unless you can get get porked in the porking lot while having a case a salmonella.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I just love that Dollars posts something and we all instantly apply it to Criddell because they are Siamese twins.

Not sarcasm either, I genuinely enjoy that it’s accepted these two are tied at the hip and what one says TBSers apply to the other.

Word comes out that Lake and Harris want Criddell to hold off committing and a few hours later Dollars announces it.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I just love that Dollars posts something and we all instantly apply it to Criddell because they are Siamese twins.

Not sarcasm either, I genuinely enjoy that it’s accepted these two are tied at the hip and what one says TBSers apply to the other.

Word comes out that Lake and Harris want Criddell to hold off committing and a few hours later Dollars announces it.

You thought we dealt in facts here?
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,061
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    lawsandl said:

NEsnake12 said:

pat_hm said:

Verone McKinnley III 2.0?

It wouldn't shock me if we cooled on them recently.

They were at The Opening in Los Angeles recently and their athletic scores were very bad. https://www.theopening.com/2018-los-angeles-results
    Criddell scored a 76.5 and Dollars scored a 74.73.

To put that in perspective, they would be almost 20 points lower than the lowest skill position player at the 2016 Opening (the only full list of results I could find). https://www.theopening.com/2016-to-finals-results
    It would put them as the 5th worst performers out of everyone, lumped down there with a bunch of QBs and OL.

Some previous recruits we have signed...
    Sean McGrew - 132.06
    Salvon Ahmed - 127.5
    Elijah Molden - 121.44
    Hunter Bryant - 111.96
    Never saw those, it further confirms why I don't like Sean Dollars.

Doesn't flash lateral quickness or vision to run between the tackles in his film, instead just tries to outrun people on the outside. If you're going to be a "speed" back, you better run faster than a 4.8 40 out of high school.

Criddell had good film though. That's a loss that actually hurts imo.
    Criddell said himself he ran a laser 4.6 and he is sparq verified at 6’1” and that spreadsheet says 5’11” and 4.8.
    Sounds like a gay.