Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The clown was more trouble than he was worth. Have no sympathy for squandered talent.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,721
    Wow, Oregon is so lucky he didn't declare for the draft!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

The clown was more trouble than he was worth. Have no sympathy for squandered talent.

I wouldn't say more than he was worth, particularly this season. The kid can play.

Busting another student's arm is one thing; the rest is chicken shit stuff. DUI ... Who the fuck cares? Dumb move Willie.

Under James, Ricky, Chip, Carrol etc. he stays.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

I wouldn't say more than he was worth, particularly this season. The kid can play.

Busting another student's arm is one thing; the rest is chicken shit stuff. DUI ... Who the fuck cares? Dumb move Willie.

I thought it was a great move. These punks need to understand that fucking up has consequences. This wasn't even his worst mistake. Smoke pot before the natty game and get suspended? That's a door. ass. out. offense if ever there was one.
  • Options
    Y'all are obsessed with some mythical storyline that Oregon is supposed to follow, repeating the dreckfest that was UW up until last year. Your clouded doog minds need to repeat a set of numbers to yourselves, over and over until it really sinks in: 12-1.
  • Options

Do we have a shot at this guy?

Go ahead and snag that winner. And watch him not show up to your most important gaymes.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Y'all are obsessed with some mythical storyline that Oregon is supposed to follow, repeating the dreckfest that was UW up until last year. Your clouded doog minds need to repeat a set of numbers to yourselves, over and over until it really sinks in: 12-1.

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!!!

Also,

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,479
    Carrington will be brought back the week before the UW game
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'll withhold judgement until I hear what BBCduckGirl has to say.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I thought it was a great move. These punks need to understand that fucking up has consequences. This wasn't even his worst mistake. Smoke pot before the natty game and get suspended? That's a door. ass. out. offense if ever there was one.
    That's because you don't know how to win yet.

DAO over a mist-timed doob? Jesus.

The shit that used to pass when a fren of mine was at Washington back in the day ... Would have given you a heart attack.

I thought Oregin was stoopid dismissing cliff Harris too. Speeding and doobies? Jesus. We're not talking about Amherst here my man.

Take a walk on the beach wit your wife and get some perspective. It's about who can play and stay outta jail. That's it. Anything beyond that is gravy.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    Some CFB team who takes football seriously will approach Carrington about getting a master's in banging cheerleaders.
  • Options

Some CFB team who takes football seriously will approach Carrington about getting a master's in banging cheerleaders.

Pretty sure he'll just enter the draft unless he just wants to play to stay in shape in which case he'll be @ApostleofGrief bound.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    dnc said:

Pretty sure he'll just enter the draft unless he just wants to play to stay in shape in which case he'll be @ApostleofGrief bound.
    Disagree. Carrington has his gas pumping degree, so he can play pretty much any place that isn't in the Pac-12 or Nebraska classy. He probably needs to if he wants to get back on draft boreds.
  • Options

dnc said:

Disagree. Carrington has his gas pumping degree, so he can play pretty much any place that isn't in the Pac-12 or Nebraska classy. He probably needs to if he wants to get back on draft boreds.
    Did not realize that. Chinteresting.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

So, what mid tier team has a hot QB and no defense?