Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When HH meets real life: Carmel Edition

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited July 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Boys the bend is officially back on! I have all the screenshots I need.

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

You know why.

If Derek gets 7 new wigwam scrips by 7:11 pm I will...In the wigwam.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Where does Kindra dance?

That was my thought exactly
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Charge your phone

Won't matter. TMobile sucks out loud even with a full charge
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Drunken Cry for help: About to go on a date with a former lesbian. I just passed out for 3 hours in my local bars parking lot, skipped over to ross and bought a serviceable button up, and am about to meet a girl who used to munch rug for a living at smugglers cove (which is one of the top 100 bars in the world according to some hype mag). I'm still blasted from the day. How do I swindle a 3some while only able to articulate 2 syllable words MAX?

Just keep that head buried in the snatch. Show her why she needs to go back to women.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Drunken Cry for help: About to go on a date with a former lesbian. I just passed out for 3 hours in my local bars parking lot, skipped over to ross and bought a serviceable button up, and am about to meet a girl who used to munch rug for a living at smugglers cove (which is one of the top 100 bars in the world according to some hype mag). I'm still blasted from the day. How do I swindle a 3some while only able to articulate 2 syllable words MAX?

Out of all the places to go in SF to buy clothes you go to the Ross on Market Street and then you are going to that fucking pirate rum bar. Good luck with that.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Out of all the places to go in SF to buy clothes you go to the Ross on Market Street and then you are going to that fucking pirate rum bar. Good luck with that.
    huh?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I love you, great callback.