Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,400
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,289
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Of the Coney Island Yarbroughs?

I bet his uncle thinks he's a pussy too:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Yarbrough

I know his (the kid who retired) cousin pretty well.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Rapp pls concuss Fozzy TIA
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The only head trauma the Throbber will not tolerate is too much teeth and excessive jaw pressure.

Don't forget minimal depth and lack of enthusiasm
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Story time with Uncle Race

In 7th grade most of the guys turned out for football day 1. We were asked to line up where we wanted to play 81% lined up at running back. I lined up with the other 19% at fullback because I was slow but small.

Then the coaches say look fuckheads we can't have a team with all running backs. So guys started lining up along the line. No one picked center. Being semi smart I became CENTER. True story.

Started all three years at 120 pounds. Anyway at a practice in 9th grade the tuff liberal at noseguard smashed my head into the ground at the snap and I broke my nose and pretty sure got a concussion but no one cared back then.

I didn't miss a play of practice. We played football, not pussy I want to be a hero for quitting because my head hurts ball

So yeah, I am serious

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Story time with Uncle Race

In 7th grade most of the guys turned out for football day 1. We were asked to line up where we wanted to play 81% lined up at running back. I lined up with the other 19% at fullback because I was slow but small.

Then the coaches say look fuckheads we can't have a team with all running backs. So guys started lining up along the line. No one picked center. Being semi smart I became CENTER. True story.

Started all three years at 120 pounds. Anyway at a practice in 9th grade the tuff liberal at noseguard smashed my head into the ground at the snap and I broke my nose and pretty sure got a concussion but no one cared back then.

I didn't miss a play of practice. We played football, not pussy I want to be a hero for quitting because my head hurts ball

So yeah, I am serious

Lighten up Francis
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2017
    Any relation to Emmanuel Yarbrough?