Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Highly credible polling data suggesting that no one cares about Oregon

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,077
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LOL at VT still being pissed about the 2003 Insight Bowel
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,587
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Because I hate the Washington Huskies and you're going to suck again soon and it's literally the funniest thing on the internet when it happens.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    QuiznastyWashington Huskies / Minnesota Golden Gophers • 9h
    Those teams talked shit, got arrested, and had an arrogant coach.

God, I miss Washington.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    lol our? favorite team to lose to is USC
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Waiting for @creepycoug to chime in.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Nooooooooo means noooooooooooo is pretty awesome.

Helps Oregon, IMO.

I think that gayme might have been the only time I ever rooted for Oregon. I mean how can you not root for a team doing the No Means No cheer over and over? Plus we all knew it would be No Natty for You once they got to the Finals.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Helps Oregon, IMO.

I think that gayme might have been the only time I ever rooted for Oregon. I mean how can you not root for a team doing the No Means No cheer over and over? Plus we all knew it would be No Natty for You once they got to the Finals.
    I

rooted for Oregon against Auburn in the natty game. Watched the game in an SEC SEC SEC house with a bunch of SEC SEC SEC fans who's* school's have never done shit but still thought if an SEC team won the title it gave them the right to smoke weed and talk shit like Layne Kkkiffin.

Oregon has been ded to me since that day.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Helps Oregon, IMO.

I wasn't rooting for Oregon but it was clear early that I should just lay back and enjoy the rape
    2 wrongs (rapes) don't make a right, Race.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

We are the darlings of the PAC and SC is the most hated. And NOC about Oregon.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/6mgxaj/rcfbs_favorite_and_least_favorite_pac12_teams/?st=j505xu4l&sh=6c87cfaa

If by "no one" you mean you and the rest of butt fucks on this bored, then I agree with you entirely.

Let's face it crew boy, you poasted this to make the poont about Oregon. The rest is, as they say in the pretend litigation game, dicta.

Fuck off G.
  • Options

Waiting for @creepycoug to chime in.
    the script keeps scripting.

"SC really respects us guys!"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/6mgxaj/rcfbs_favorite_and_least_favorite_pac12_teams/?st=j505xu4l&sh=6c87cfaa

If by "no one" you mean you and the rest of butt fucks on this bored, then I agree with you entirely.

Let's face it crew boy, you poasted this to make the poont about Oregon. The rest is, as they say in the pretend litigation game, dicta.

Fuck off G.
    Pretty much, Mr. Law Dog. I poasted it because it was one of dumber, shit website exercises I've come across this off season.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Fuck off G.
    Pretty much, Mr. Law Dog. I poasted it because it was one of dumber, shit website exercises I've come across this off season.
    Super!!!!

Thanks for poasting shit website shit.

Now, back to the house you fat Armenian frat hamster (I disclosed that I was bringing that into the rotation).

PS: you did poast it to make the poont about Oregon. You need to start charging them head rent.

PSS: The Kewgs are your real huckleberry anyway; don't try and blow us off asshole.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck off G.
    Super!!!!

Thanks for poasting shit website shit.

Now, back to the house you fat Armenian frat hamster (I disclosed that I was bringing that into the rotation).

PS: you did poast it to make the poont about Oregon. You need to start charging them head rent.

PSS: The Kewgs are your real dingleberry anyway; don't try and blow us off asshole.
    obvious fix is obv
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam