Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ranking the States by fiscal condition

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited July 2017
    I can't think of possibly any reason to give a fuck about the fiscal situation of a state.

Of like the top things that affect your life on a day to day basis I'd say it's in the 3000s.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    dflea said:

doogie said:

dflea said:

Was there supposed to be some big story or finding here ?

Not really. Like most I check in here and noticed there wasn't anyone posting anything new. This new study popped up and I posted it thinking it might spark a discussion 'not' obsessed with Trumps tweets.

Obviously, I was wrong. But, who really cares?

You should try posting a topic sometime once and see if it goes anywhere. It isn't difficult, really.

Just asking - no need to take offense. I'd have called you a fucking faggot right out of the gates otherwise.

I find the results interesting. It's almost as if neither side has it figured out - with a state like Illinois and one like Louisiana sharing their shitty positions, while states like Oregon and Georgia cozy up in the middle. Completely different states with different policies sharing the same positions as far as their fiscal health.

It's almost as if it doesn't mean shit which political party you support. With Florida and Texas being the outliers, it looks like this could be no more than a population thing - states with bigger populations have bigger liabilities - total rocket science.

Makes me wonder why you're always sucking Trump's cock and Hondo is always sucking Obama's. They're both pieces of shit.

This guy gets it.

Alabama isn't looking so bad is it?