Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2017
    whuggy said:

Don't they all? It's the script and 99%
    of these kids follow it. No originality.
    The best is still the kid from last year(forget
    his name) who said you'll find out where i'm
    going when I show up for class. Gotta respect
    that.

No, I mean, look at the list, UW is the only good school, he even included Oregon State lol.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    We are his only decent offer. I neither love nor hate him.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    I watched his and Kyler Gordon's tape back to back so I do hate him.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I watched his and Kyler Gordon's tape back to back so I do hate him.

We not getting that kid either.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm sure this kid is fine, but with our enormous success with DBs and Lake still at the DB recruiting helm, I'm kinda in "shouldn't we be able to do better?" mode regarding this offer
  • Options

I'm sure this kid is fine, but with our enormous success with DBs and Lake still at the DB recruiting helm, I'm kinda in "shouldn't we be able to do better?" mode regarding this offer

This year WA had 2 great DB prospect, and we lost one to OR and we probably going to lose the other one to stanford.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This year WA had 2 great DB prospect, and we lost one to OR and we probably going to lose the other one to stanford.
    True, but again, this seems like a big step down.
  • Options

True, but again, this seems like a big step down.
    It is a step down for sure, I am surprised how shitty DB recruiting is going for us.
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

I disagree. I think he's got the size and speed just not the technique. It's like a Seahawks DB draft pick. If we need someone to come in and start right away Hampton's not the guy. But we don't. For a high ceiling prospect who can play in 2020 I like Hampton a lot. Feels like the next Jordan Miller to me.
    Agreed I learned early not to question who we? offer cause if there is a staff out there that can help a kid reach his potential it is this one.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

I disagree. I think he's got the size and speed just not the technique. It's like a Seahawks DB draft pick. If we need someone to come in and start right away Hampton's not the guy. But we don't. For a high ceiling prospect who can play in 2020 I like Hampton a lot. Feels like the next Jordan Miller to me.
    I'd take that 9 times out of 10.
  • Options
    Nurple said:

dnc said:

Agreed I learned early not to question who we? offer cause if there is a staff out there that can help a kid reach his potential it is this one.
    Brandon Lewis says "Hi"
  • Options

Nurple said:

dnc said:

Brandon Lewis says "Hi"
    Greg Gaines says Hi
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Nurple said:

Nurple said:

dnc said:

Brandon Lewis says "Hi"
    Greg Gaines says Hi
    Oh god, no.

No class ever, in the history of CFB has had all good players. Don't be this guy, just don't. If we can't be critical of shit here I would hate myself, if you want to be rah-rah over every single recruit and tell people "the coaches know more" than I really suggest you head on over to dawgman.
    Please stay ... it will give Dennis a target to pick on
  • Options
    I'm not just feel Hampton maybe better than all the backlash he is getting do I like every recruit we offer fuck no but the staff has proven me wrong plenty of times. Take that as you will.
  • Options
    Try to put a positive on an offer most don't like shit goes tits up around here lmfao.